Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
David Latuch
Post subject: When will we have another Uploading session?Posted: January 8th, 2015, 4:47 pm
Hi, so I missed the last uploading session. :oops: I have a lot of ships I'd like to add to the archive :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: When will we have another Uploading session?Posted: January 8th, 2015, 5:52 pm
mm... Im thinking propably at the end of this month... then the intervall should be rigth, and if (i) we can keep it on fueled, we could have a session in every two months.

[Profile] [Quote]
David Latuch
Post subject: Re: When will we have another Uploading session?Posted: January 8th, 2015, 6:05 pm
Gollevainen wrote:
mm... Im thinking propably at the end of this month... then the intervall should be rigth, and if (i) we can keep it on fueled, we could have a session in every two months.
Excellent!

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: When will we have another Uploading session?Posted: January 8th, 2015, 6:07 pm
Just remind me (when the time comes nearer) that I've promised such to be safe :D

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: When will we have another Uploading session?Posted: January 9th, 2015, 4:17 pm
Golly, is there a way for you to take care of my drawings? I'm asking only because I usually miss the uploading session due to not having the drawings available due to a lot IRL going on...

[Profile] [Quote]
JSB
Post subject: Re: When will we have another Uploading session?Posted: January 9th, 2015, 4:27 pm
That or could you just start a please upload post ? anybody to add stuff and then it can be added to the update post when it happens ?

JSB

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: When will we have another Uploading session?Posted: January 9th, 2015, 5:36 pm
Quote:
Golly, is there a way for you to take care of my drawings? I'm asking only because I usually miss the uploading session due to not having the drawings available due to a lot IRL going on...
Yea, np. just send me what you got
Quote:
That or could you just start a please upload post ? anybody to add stuff and then it can be added to the update post when it happens ?
You suggest some sort of open uploading post that would be open all the time? Intresting idea...

[Profile] [Quote]
David Latuch
Post subject: Re: When will we have another Uploading session?Posted: January 9th, 2015, 6:02 pm
Gollevainen wrote:
Quote:
Yea, np. just send me what you got
Quote:
You suggest some sort of open uploading post that would be open all the time? Intresting idea...
Rather like an upload thread drawings only comments not welcome. When it contains enough to warrent an upload do so.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: When will we have another Uploading session?Posted: January 9th, 2015, 6:08 pm
Technically it could work, it just needs me to exercise some dicipline to myself to actually upload that stuff from there at proper times.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: When will we have another Uploading session?Posted: January 9th, 2015, 6:09 pm
Gollevainen wrote:
Quote:
I like that idea, often I have had drawing to upload, but forget that I have anything laying around. And since I have drawn so many drawings I don't know what I have posted and what I haven't posted at all!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Return to “New Upload Announcements” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: