Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
JSB
Post subject: Re: When will we have another Uploading session?Posted: January 9th, 2015, 6:52 pm
May I add, doing something like saying only one post per person as well, so you just edit in more ships as you go (split into real/NW) then Gollevainen can just issue a warning that he will harvest them soon and then lock the topic when he is ready (and start the next one if it works ?).

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: When will we have another Uploading session?Posted: January 9th, 2015, 7:19 pm
I have to give serious think about this thing, so I open to all suggestions for the uploading at general.

Ideally IMO the situation should be, that lets say after posting what each artist think as their final version of some drawing, they would give a nod then to the staff and we would then pick it up straigth to the archive, so there wouldnt need to be any uploading sessions or threads or so...

[Profile] [Quote]
David Latuch
Post subject: Re: When will we have another Uploading session?Posted: January 9th, 2015, 7:34 pm
Gollevainen wrote:
I have to give serious think about this thing, so I open to all suggestions for the uploading at general.

Ideally IMO the situation should be, that lets say after posting what each artist think as their final version of some drawing, they would give a nod then to the staff and we would then pick it up straigth to the archive, so there wouldnt need to be any uploading sessions or threads or so...
Very good idea. Now we just need some sort of signal that the drawing is complete.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: When will we have another Uploading session?Posted: January 9th, 2015, 7:37 pm
An option that comes to my mind is to keep "upload threads" and - technically speaking - sessions, but not as they are now "post here stuff during this week and later we'll upload it" but more "post stuff and when we'll gather enough of it, we'll upload it (be it after a week or month or whatever else). Upload would mean closing of the thread and immediate opening of new thread, whose content would be uploaded at some later date.

[Profile] [Quote]
David Latuch
Post subject: Re: When will we have another Uploading session?Posted: January 9th, 2015, 7:44 pm
eswube wrote:
An option that comes to my mind is to keep "upload threads" and - technically speaking - sessions, but not as they are now "post here stuff during this week and later we'll upload it" but more "post stuff and when we'll gather enough of it, we'll upload it (be it after a week or month or whatever else). Upload would mean closing of the thread and immediate opening of new thread, whose content would be uploaded at some later date.
This is purhaps the best solution. I have some earlier works I'd like to improve on before they get uploaded. An autoload might result in a few premature works in the archive.

Last edited by David Latuch on November 24th, 2016, 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
kalys003
Post subject: Re: When will we have another Uploading session?Posted: November 24th, 2016, 9:14 am
Gollevainen wrote:
mm... Im thinking propably at the end of assurance chat this month... then the intervall should be rigth, and if (i) we can keep it on fueled, we could have a session in every two months.
Hello,
Every two months is still long!
I think we must try to do it in much less time!

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: When will we have another Uploading session?Posted: November 24th, 2016, 11:19 am
kalys003 wrote:
Gollevainen wrote:
mm... Im thinking propably at the end of assurance chat this month... then the intervall should be rigth, and if (i) we can keep it on fueled, we could have a session in every two months.
Hello,
Every two months is still long!
I think we must try to do it in much less time!
We are waiting for the new webpage to be maid, until then, we have to wait.

[Profile] [Quote]
citizen lambda
Post subject: Re: When will we have another Uploading session?Posted: November 24th, 2016, 9:43 pm
Careful there, reeks of spam or worse.
New member, first post, long-dead topic? Quoting stuff that doesn't appear in the thread while adding a link to a french-speaking site about cat health?
That would be strange enough if the part with the hyperlink included didn't read "cat insurance" when translated from French... Talk about a coincidence.

It would be some clever bot to pull all that off, but I don't see an alternative that would make the post worth keeping.
Or was Golly disseminating hidden messages about his favorite pet health insurance policies all along??? :roll:

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: When will we have another Uploading session?Posted: November 25th, 2016, 9:14 am
Just spam

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Return to “New Upload Announcements” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: