Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 8 of 8  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page « 14 5 6 7 8
reytuerto
Post subject: Re: 1st New Order Discussion thread.Posted: January 28th, 2017, 3:19 am
Good evening.

Recently I enjoyed making a review of the fictional designs (AU & Personal, also some in FD scale) and I think that is pity that some of them (for example, the turkish navy late XIX century ships by Garlicdesign, the soviet developments by Citizen Lambda, the fantastic Oslo in a Fletcher hull -which fooled me, I thought that it was a never built ship- by Hendrik, or just yesterday, the Colorado based aircraft carrier by JSB) were almost lost, or at least very hard to retrieve. As, unfortunatelly, there were also some failed, unsound or just awful designs, I understand that it is imposible to make a standart uploading to the bucket.

I want to ask if it is feasible to have a "board of experts" of veteran fellow artists that can sellect and upload the best fictional designs to an ad hoc page? Cheers.

[Profile] [Quote]
Tempest
Post subject: Re: 1st New Order Discussion thread.Posted: January 1st, 2019, 12:52 pm
Hi guys. How do we upload our drawings? I wish to add mine.

German Capital Ship Projects of The First World War

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: 1st New Order Discussion thread.Posted: January 1st, 2019, 4:07 pm
Tempest wrote: *
Hi guys. How do we upload our drawings? I wish to add mine.
when you are away from the forum for a bit
Quote:
Navarchos wrote: * Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:33 pm
When are we going to have a new upload session???
there are a new website for shipbucket, with a new system for upload.

from the main page FAQ:
Quote:
How can I upload a drawing to this website?
Currently, uploads to this website are managed by a select group of superusers who have been given access to upload all "real" and "never built" designs. If you have a drawing you would like to submit for upload, please post it in the appropriate section of the forum and ask for it to be uploaded to the website and the superuser group will review it.

all you have to do, create a post in the forum, with all your drawings, and make sure you add in all type of information, like:

- ship name (easier to search)
- Nationality
- what type of ship
- year Depicted
- is it a real design or a never build

our superuser will load it up to the mane page, and you will get something like this:
http://shipbucket.com/drawings/2800

[Profile] [Quote]
Tempest
Post subject: Re: 1st New Order Discussion thread.Posted: January 1st, 2019, 4:13 pm
Hi heuhen, Happy New Year. Thanks for replying, should I post in the New Order Thread of start another one?

Thanks.

German Capital Ship Projects of The First World War

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: 1st New Order Discussion thread.Posted: January 1st, 2019, 7:26 pm
Tempest wrote: *
Hi heuhen, Happy New Year. Thanks for replying, should I post in the New Order Thread of start another one?

Thanks.
happy new year.

hm! I don't clearly know how they like it. But you can just create a master topic for all your drawings and ask them to upload it. The easier we can make it for them, thes better it is for them to collect them all. dont forget to add in some basic informations, like: what year this drawing depict and what type of vessel it is, etc.

Our master uploaders, will go through the drawings when they are back and controll that everything is correct before uploading it.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: 1st New Order Discussion thread.Posted: December 4th, 2019, 10:41 pm
SB-scale works from November 2019 have been uploaded.
(with exception of Karel Doorman carrier, as from the context of discussion I thought that it's not complete yet)

General advice for some people: if you're uncertain wether something (for practical reasons now this advice applies primarily to SB-scale) has been uploaded (be it from dedicated upload thread, or the forum at large) - or more generally if the uploads to the archive are being done at all, just choose some random ship posted in some recent period and just check in the main archive if it's there (there is a SEARCH function, y'know), and if it's there, what's the date of "Last Revised" (in case it was some completely different, older drawing or even older version of same drawing).

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: 1st New Order Discussion thread.Posted: August 12th, 2020, 8:51 pm
SB and FD-scale works are uploaded. If You see any problems with uploaded content let me know.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 8 of 8  [ 77 posts ]  Return to “New Upload Announcements” | Go to page « 14 5 6 7 8

Jump to: