Hi again )
Here is modern coastal LNG cruise ship, built in Turkey for norvegian Havila Voyages
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/gwl7cq2sboxwal ... a-2023.png
Just a fast fact check on you information, the ship was build in Turkey: "correct!", but as an empty shell for a Norwegian shipyard, everything else was done in Norway.
You have many problems with shading. I gonna be a bit strict on this, since the drawing in it self is good from the start. (Remember on a shipbucket drawing the light is coming from the front,not from above or from the rear, etc.)
Details, details, details, and more details.
- bellow water line hull shading is partially bad, specially in the bow, but a easy fix, remove all shading in the bow, under water (shading is for 45 degree surface, from the direction you look from!)
- hull shading above water line is really bad. easy fix, remove all shading above the water line in the bow.
- superstructure shading
- window shading (we don't shade windows, it's glass not a solid surface!!)
- shading of the stern is non existing, it is just looking like the stern suddenly stop...
- bow deck, there are to few openings and the are wrong shape, compared to pictures
- The shape of windows are wrong, you don't need to draw them with round corner!
- There are windows that aren't relay a window, but is a glass railing going from deck to roof, for wind protections, that means they should be in a lighter blue color (railing color) and you should be able to see things behind it.
- Windows on top of the bridge is not entirely correct, as it is now, it looks flat, when it is holding the same shape as the bridge.
- The bridge deck and it's wings are wrong, don't let a random picture from the internet trick you.
- 6th deck from the water line, aft. there are things there that isn't correct. I suggest you study pictures of both "Capella" and "Castor"
- Bow shape need to be adjusted.
- missing stabilisator fins and almost everything under water.
- We do have an unwritten rule about railings, that close to everybody follows (that unwritten rule is there to help with detailing what behind it)
- The top deck gang way, should have support under it, it isn't free floating for 20 meters!
- The life-boat and the RHIB is wrong and in wrong color, They are the Norwegian Norsafe life boats, we have parts for correct Norwegian lifeboats, see bellow:
- The golden color is wrong
- The golden strip doesn't do that lift at the rear, it's flat.
- The blue hull color is wrong
- I do not agree with the red under water color, it is supposed to be more lighter and pinkish in it's color
- There is many things wrong, this is the correct drawing (see bellow), you have most likely based your drawing on an illustration drawings, is is made for the press and presentation nothing more.
- There should be hull markings like: - depth markers; - bulbous bow marker; - bow thruster marker; - pod-propulsion marker; - location of stabilisator fins; - etc. (even marker for tugs)
- there should perhaps be done a port side of the ship as well, since there are some small difference between Starboard and Port side of the ship
I think that should be enough for now.