Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 4 of 4  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4
CodumCallum1666
Post subject: Re: Titanic RevampPosted: July 31st, 2021, 3:49 pm
does anyone here have a copy of the CAD titanic plans? I've seen some lower resolution images and I'm getting the feeling that I may have plotted them in the wrong positions.

[Profile] [Quote]
CodumCallum1666
Post subject: Re: Titanic RevampPosted: July 31st, 2021, 3:53 pm
Not sure if i shold continue this thread. I'm now considering ending this thread as I'm going absolutely nowhere with this begging and making myself look like a fool.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Titanic RevampPosted: August 2nd, 2021, 11:51 am
You are not a fool and we are not people that do things on request. We do this as a hobby in our spar time.

Shipbucket is not a request forum, it's a forum to post your drawings and getting tips and suggestions on how to draw better and other things.

What I recommend you to do, is not to start on a large drawing, the difficulty level is to high. Start to draw a smaller ship from scratch. Like a small cargo ships in 100-150 meter range, they are simple and a good way for you getting a hang for it. First then you can draw a large cruise/ocean ship/liner.

[Profile] [Quote]
CodumCallum1666
Post subject: Re: Titanic RevampPosted: August 4th, 2021, 2:23 pm
heuhen wrote: *
You are not a fool and we are not people that do things on request. We do this as a hobby in our spar time.

Shipbucket is not a request forum, it's a forum to post your drawings and getting tips and suggestions on how to draw better and other things.

What I recommend you to do, is not to start on a large drawing, the difficulty level is to high. Start to draw a smaller ship from scratch. Like a small cargo ships in 100-150 meter range, they are simple and a good way for you getting a hang for it. First then you can draw a large cruise/ocean ship/liner.

what about submersibles? Got some done already

[Profile] [Quote]
CodumCallum1666
Post subject: Re: Titanic RevampPosted: August 21st, 2021, 4:29 am
I'm still asking for the hull countours to be shaded by someone more experienced than I am. The liner designs profile has the shading I'm talking about. Can't post image since the site doesn't allow it

Unfortunately, I'm broke and can't afford it. Does someone else have it or something?

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Titanic RevampPosted: August 21st, 2021, 9:49 am
I've found full hull plans for the titanic on google in the past, those are a far better source for shading than any drawing.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Titanic RevampPosted: August 22nd, 2021, 4:41 pm
Again, have a go at it yourself -- if no one else has picked up your request by now, it's highly unlikely anyone will be interested enough to come in and make the changes on your drawing anyway ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 4 of 4  [ 37 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4

Jump to: