Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
BvonTeapot
Post subject: ARA Hercules and Santisima TrinidadPosted: March 6th, 2023, 3:25 am
Hello everyone,

Today I bring to you some Type 42 destroyers from Argentina, Hercules and Santisima Trinidad. Notable for their service in the Falklands War, these destroyers served in the Argentine Navy from 1980 to the early 2020s. Hercules was converted into a fast transport ship in 1999-2000, and Trinidad stayed the same until her capsizing in 2013. I have depicted both ships in these various states, and thanks to all on the Discord in helping with the process.

EDIT: Currently redoing the ships, errors were found shortly after uploading. My apologies!

Last edited by BvonTeapot on March 6th, 2023, 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Litio71
Post subject: Re: ARA Hercules and Santisima TrinidadPosted: March 6th, 2023, 3:59 am
BvonTeapot wrote: *
Hello everyone,

Today I bring to you some Type 42 destroyers from Argentina, Hercules and Santisima Trinidad. Notable for their service in the Falklands War, these destroyers served in the Argentine Navy from 1980 to the early 2020s. Hercules was converted into a fast transport ship in 1999-2000, and Trinidad stayed the same until her capsizing in 2013. I have depicted both ships in these various states, and thanks to all on the Discord in helping with the process.

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]
-Being transformed into fast transport
the ARA-Hercules lost the launchers of
Sea Dart and MM-38 Exocet missiles, in space
that occupied the launching system of
The Sea Dart was used to store the rigid boats
and Santa Barbara where the (24) were kept
missiles I modify it so that it can be used
by the Marine Corps as a habitable zone

Saludosss

[Profile] [Quote]
BvonTeapot
Post subject: Re: ARA Hercules and Santisima TrinidadPosted: March 6th, 2023, 4:15 am
Information was sparse on this, with different photos showing the Sea Dart after conversion and not sometimes. I'll get on it and fix the Exocet boat deck tomorrow.

[Profile] [Quote]
BvonTeapot
Post subject: Re: ARA Hercules and Santisima TrinidadPosted: March 6th, 2023, 8:14 pm
UPDATE:

Hopefully these have the additional things I missed in the originals. The post-conversion Hercules seen here is when she still had her Sea Dart, Exocets and radar dome, which was around 2004.

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Litio71
Post subject: Re: ARA Hercules and Santisima TrinidadPosted: March 7th, 2023, 3:34 am
-Image of the fast transport ARA-Hercules during its last years of service

https://i.postimg.cc/nckNP8ZL/923224-64 ... 9134-n.jpg

Saludosss

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs”

Jump to: