Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 5 of 9  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page « 13 4 5 6 79 »
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: JMSDF early destroyersPosted: March 19th, 2011, 1:52 pm
I do have the Maru book. It doesn't contain, though, any side elevations of the ship, as far as my memory serves me. And the pics are from their earliest service period. But it did come handy enough when I built the Azakaze in her ca. 1990 appearance. (Tachikaze was, in fact my first ever Skywave model!) Since then I've collected quite a few, not all necessarily built!) 8-)

[Profile] [Quote]
graham
Post subject: Re: JMSDF early destroyersPosted: March 20th, 2011, 7:04 am
Anyway lads back to ships, here is a link to some drawings of the Tachikaze DDGs plus a interesting photo of conversion they did to here in the form of accomidation upgrade, removed the aft gun and put in a extra deckhouse didn't improve here looks much !!!

http://s719.photobucket.com/upload/albums/graham003/

Graham

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: JMSDF early destroyersPosted: March 20th, 2011, 7:24 am
This thread is about post-war Japanese warships and not the English language. I suggest the Administrator, or even a moderator to delete these posts concerning the 'artifacts' or 'artefact'.
It just takes space and is not consructive.
Graham I thank you for the link. Extremely usefull.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: JMSDF early destroyersPosted: March 20th, 2011, 11:21 am
I've cleaned it up Novice. This a good thread that doesn't need polluting further.

Please if you haven't got anything constructive to say then don't bother saying anything. If you wish to educate each other about the English language then do so by PM.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: JMSDF early destroyersPosted: March 20th, 2011, 6:06 pm
Yes, I'm quite tired of reading pedantic posts about stupid nonsense, and it seems there is a group of people who generate most of it....

Anyway, very nice Takatsuki lineart. That should help anyone who wamts to finish my version of it. They are cool ships are deserve a good drawing in SB format.

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: JMSDF early destroyersPosted: March 20th, 2011, 11:29 pm
THX all.
Colsosseum I'm thinking of doing the Takatsuki as built (in fact allready started about 15% now), and would like your permission to do the Minegumo as built (DD116), as well as the Yamagumo (DDK113).

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: JMSDF early destroyersPosted: March 28th, 2011, 10:18 pm
Novice, if you're not interested (or lacking time!) of drawing the Tachikaze-class DDGs, may I have a shot at them? I'm contemplating doing all three and at different stages of their service life. But I shan't take anything for granted without your explicit permission to do so!

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: JMSDF early destroyersPosted: March 28th, 2011, 10:34 pm
bezobrazov wrote:
Novice, if you're not interested (or lacking time!) of drawing the Tachikaze-class DDGs, may I have a shot at them? I'm contemplating doing all three and at different stages of their service life. But I shan't take anything for granted without your explicit permission to do so!
I believe that the Tachikaze DDG (DDG168) are barely inside the scope of the time period, which I'm interested in. That means that I want to make her as built only, and the rest I'll be more that happy if you'll do it, if that is agreeable by you.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: JMSDF early destroyersPosted: March 29th, 2011, 2:50 am
Fair enough to me, since you have the dibs on her. But, can I then use your drawing in order to modify according to my desired time periods? It sure would save time!

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: JMSDF early destroyersPosted: March 29th, 2011, 9:09 am
bezobrazov wrote:
Fair enough to me, since you have the dibs on her. But, can I then use your drawing in order to modify according to my desired time periods? It sure would save time!
Of course. I would be honored.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 5 of 9  [ 85 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 13 4 5 6 79 »

Jump to: