Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 »
paul_541
Post subject: HMCS Bonaventure CVL-22 Majestic classPosted: June 7th, 2012, 3:03 am
Here is the ship with I started to draw on SB but it taked a very long time (3-4 years) to improve and finish it :
[ img ]
For compare, the oldest drawing that I have:
[ img ]

Also I have a mistake with the landing mirrors and I want to know if someone could help me... :(

Greetings. :D ;)

HMCS Bonaventure CVL-22 and later alterations
Paul 2024

[Profile] [Quote]
Trojan
Post subject: Re: HMCS Bonaventure CVL-22 Majestic classPosted: June 7th, 2012, 3:07 am
looks excellent :)

References and feedback is always welcome!

[Profile] [Quote]
MOSQUITO
Post subject: Re: HMCS Bonaventure CVL-22 Majestic classPosted: June 7th, 2012, 9:12 am
for your landing mirrors see:
http://www.carrierbuilders.net/element/ ... php?id=908
go down until "Landing Lights and Mirrors:"

When can we expect a plan view?

:D :) :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Rainmaker
Post subject: Re: HMCS Bonaventure CVL-22 Majestic classPosted: June 7th, 2012, 1:12 pm
Fantastic! I was really looking forward to seeing this finished.

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: HMCS Bonaventure CVL-22 Majestic classPosted: June 7th, 2012, 3:35 pm
Nice one Paul and well worth the wait. :D

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: HMCS Bonaventure CVL-22 Majestic classPosted: June 7th, 2012, 4:08 pm
It looks great!

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: HMCS Bonaventure CVL-22 Majestic classPosted: June 7th, 2012, 5:28 pm
Yes, these are really a quantum leap in what went before :) . My only problem is in giving a fair critique, as they still seem WIP? (given the various arrows and other odds) So, the lack of any overhang shading on the later version will be rectified? Also, on the early one the forward deck overhang is indicated by a dark grey line, but in the later one by a black line.

[Profile] [Quote]
paul_541
Post subject: Re: HMCS Bonaventure CVL-22 Majestic classPosted: June 7th, 2012, 8:26 pm
Portsmouth Bill wrote:
So, the lack of any overhang shading on the later version will be rectified? Also, on the early one the forward deck overhang is indicated by a dark grey line, but in the later one by a black line.
Yes, the ship isn't all finished. Porthsmouth Bill, what do you want to said by that ? :?

Paul 2024

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: HMCS Bonaventure CVL-22 Majestic classPosted: June 8th, 2012, 5:57 pm
paul_541 wrote:
Portsmouth Bill wrote:
So, the lack of any overhang shading on the later version will be rectified? Also, on the early one the forward deck overhang is indicated by a dark grey line, but in the later one by a black line.
Yes, the ship isn't all finished. Porthsmouth Bill, what do you want to said by that ? :?
This:
Quote:
Here is the ship with I started to draw on SB but it taked a very long time (3-4 years) to improve and finish it :
When you post, you are agreeing to comments on what you've produced; so, my comments reflected that: i.e.: various flaws between the two versions. And like some folk here, if I take the trouble to post a question it means I'm treating you with some respect. If you find such critiques confusing ( :? ) maybe clean up the drawing first. :|

[Profile] [Quote]
paul_541
Post subject: Re: HMCS Bonaventure CVL-22 Majestic classPosted: June 8th, 2012, 11:02 pm
Portsmouth Bill wrote:
When you post, you are agreeing to comments on what you've produced; so, my comments reflected that: i.e.: various flaws between the two versions. And like some folk here, if I take the trouble to post a question it means I'm treating you with some respect. If you find such critiques confusing ( :? ) maybe clean up the drawing first. :|
Thanks, I don't know why I understood badly your precedent comment.

Greetings. ;)

Paul 2024

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page 1 2 3 »

Jump to: