Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Merchant shipsPosted: October 21st, 2010, 1:05 pm
Novice wrote:
I started a merchant ship thread, some time ago Here.
I love that merchant ship ALVAMA
Damn, I've overlooked, Guys you can close this topic and I'll get futher on Novice's topic!! :D

[Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Merchant shipsPosted: October 21st, 2010, 3:03 pm
Vossiej wrote:
As I can speak for a 17-year old, I have no spare time at all, everything goed to my school, my job, and probably the most important thing, my girlfriend. :P
This is my final year, and I have no chance of redoing any of my exams, so it has to be a clear pass, afterwich I will attend (in english language) the university where I am planned to do my study on Higher Energy Technology in 4 years, and than I hope to start my carreer within the Dutch Navy, or I will seek a job elsewhere abroad.
so that's why I have all that free time...... I have no girlfriend :( other then that my situation is very much alike yours :D

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Merchant shipsPosted: October 21st, 2010, 3:07 pm
acelanceloet wrote:
Vossiej wrote:
As I can speak for a 17-year old, I have no spare time at all, everything goed to my school, my job, and probably the most important thing, my girlfriend. :P
This is my final year, and I have no chance of redoing any of my exams, so it has to be a clear pass, afterwich I will attend (in english language) the university where I am planned to do my study on Higher Energy Technology in 4 years, and than I hope to start my carreer within the Dutch Navy, or I will seek a job elsewhere abroad.
so that's why I have all that free time...... I have no girlfriend :( other then that my situation is very much alike yours :D
I don't have one either :P

Last edited by ALVAMA on October 21st, 2010, 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Quote]
Vossiej
Post subject: Re: Merchant shipsPosted: October 21st, 2010, 3:30 pm
Nah but most of my time during the day goes to school... So that's no excuse you guys :lol:

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: