Looked it up on wiki; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSCV_Thialf
* Installing the pylon of the Erasmus Bridge in 1995.
* Decommissioning of the Brent Spar in 1998.
* In 2000 it set a world record of 11,883 t by lifting Shell's Shearwater topsides, beaten by Saipem 7000 in 2004 with the Sabratha deck lifting of 12,150 t.
* In 2004 it installed the topsides on BP's Holstein, the world's largest spar. The lift was a record for the Gulf of Mexico: 7,810 t. The actual record for Gulf of Mexico is now retained by the Saipem 7000 with the 9,521 t of PEMEX PB-KU-A2 deck installed in march 2007.
* In 2005 it installed the heaviest single piece foundation piles: 2.74 meters diameter x 190 meters long, weighing 818 t each for ChevronTexaco's Benguela Belize compliant tower.
Quite neat actually.