Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 3  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Dante Alighieri, the first Italian dreadnoughtPosted: September 4th, 2010, 3:01 pm
I hope this ship is finished now finally..... this was the second ship I drew, so it was WIP for a long time.....

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Dante Alighieri, the first Italian dreadnoughtPosted: September 5th, 2010, 10:54 am
Congratulations on this one; you've worked long and hard to bring it to fruition: may you be inspired to do more real life :)

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Dante Alighieri, the first Italian dreadnoughtPosted: September 5th, 2010, 10:58 am
Portsmouth Bill wrote:
Congratulations on this one; you've worked long and hard to bring it to fruition: may you be inspired to do more real life :)
does never build count too? I will start on another battleship design from the same school soon, cuniberti's first dreadnought design. I will draw an italian version and an 'could have been' HMS dreadnought.

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Dante Alighieri, the first Italian dreadnoughtPosted: September 5th, 2010, 11:11 am
Absolutely :D Cuniberti's design would be well-worth such effort.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Dante Alighieri, the first Italian dreadnoughtPosted: September 27th, 2010, 7:11 pm
I hope I fixed everything now..... all shading, detailing etc issues should now be solved. I'd like comments if not.

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Dante Alighieri, the first Italian dreadnoughtPosted: October 3rd, 2010, 10:35 am
A very fine drawing of an unusual battleship (for its time), good details too. Probably your best work to date.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Dante Alighieri, the first Italian dreadnoughtPosted: October 3rd, 2010, 10:48 am
Hood wrote:
A very fine drawing of an unusual battleship (for its time), good details too. Probably your best work to date.
thank you! I hope to keep up the standard to other ships as well.... this one took a lot of time to finish ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Dante Alighieri, the first Italian dreadnoughtPosted: October 3rd, 2010, 11:55 am
I believe the bumps on the front of the rudder (where it hinges) should be deeper(?), since the rudder column has to fit inside it, and those tends to be as thich as the main shaft.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Dante Alighieri, the first Italian dreadnoughtPosted: October 3rd, 2010, 12:20 pm
Thiel wrote:
I believe the bumps on the front of the rudder (where it hinges) should be deeper(?), since the rudder column has to fit inside it, and those tends to be as thich as the main shaft.
the drawing I worked from showed them even smaller.... but it might be needed, indeed. will add 1 pixel to both sides.

EDIT: fixed
[ img ]
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 3  [ 29 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3

Jump to: