Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 5  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 »
BB1987
Post subject: Re: Japan - Atago Class Guided missile Destroyer (DDG-177)Posted: September 4th, 2012, 9:34 pm
Ok.
I have fixed some other minor details meanwhile (just a bunch of black lines turned into gray ones, nothing more).
Everything sould be done now

[ img ]

-Koko Kyouwakoku (Republic of Koko)
-Koko's carrier-based aircrafts of WWII
-Koko Kaiun Yuso Kaisha - KoKaYu Line (Koko AU spinoff)
-Koko - Civil Aviation

Last edited by BB1987 on September 5th, 2012, 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Japan - Atago Class Guided missile Destroyer (DDG-177)Posted: September 5th, 2012, 3:39 pm
I think there is only 2 things left..... 1. an thorough check-over if all the details are the same as my kongo exactly when you copied them (so are they the same on both kongo and atago)
2. an fix of the underwater hull which my kongo needs to receive too, and which I will do as soon as possible for you as well ;)
other then that, I can only ask to check if the TACAN in the topmast is the same as the spruance/burke and perry use or another one.

so..... good work! looking splendid!

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: Japan - Atago Class Guided missile Destroyer (DDG-177)Posted: September 5th, 2012, 6:42 pm
acelanceloet wrote:
I think there is only 2 things left..... 1. an thorough check-over if all the details are the same as my kongo exactly when you copied them (so are they the same on both kongo and atago)
2. an fix of the underwater hull which my kongo needs to receive too, and which I will do as soon as possible for you as well ;)
other then that, I can only ask to check if the TACAN in the topmast is the same as the spruance/burke and perry use or another one.

so..... good work! looking splendid!
details should be exactly the same as they are on Kongo, i made changes only to fix superctructures differences from Kongo and Atago, there are some details from Atago that i added tough, the ones from your Kongo are untouched.
The TACAN is very similar but not hydentical, i had however modified it in order to match it's right dimensions, she was a little too big.

-Koko - Civil Aviation

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Japan - Atago Class Guided missile Destroyer (DDG-177)Posted: September 5th, 2012, 7:28 pm
I know the details are the same on both drawings, I meant are they the same on both ships in reality as well?

also, here is the fixed U/W hull ;)
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: Japan - Atago Class Guided missile Destroyer (DDG-177)Posted: September 5th, 2012, 7:52 pm
Thanks for the U/W hull fix.
and the answer is still yes, even the rivets near the SPY arrays and buoy placement is the same (comparing pics) :)

-Koko - Civil Aviation

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re:Posted: September 5th, 2012, 8:18 pm
Then, all what is left is for you to be happy with her and call her finished....... Until then, you still have work to do, but for me she is ok now.

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: Japan - Atago Class Guided missile Destroyer (DDG-177)Posted: September 5th, 2012, 8:27 pm
I have nothing more to do on her, so She is done; there could be some chat about whether MConrads name must remain on it or not, but that's all.

-Koko - Civil Aviation

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Japan - Atago Class Guided missile Destroyer (DDG-177)Posted: September 6th, 2012, 6:07 pm
I would PM MConrads for that ;) it is on the border, so the 2 authors should decide together..... leave it on for now until you get an message back.
great work, and good to see this ship in the bucket...... we're over halfway for redrawing all AEGIS.

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: Japan - Atago Class Guided missile Destroyer (DDG-177)Posted: September 6th, 2012, 6:47 pm
Will do then, and thanks for all your tips, suggestions and compliments :)

-Koko - Civil Aviation

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Japan - Atago Class Guided missile Destroyer (DDG-177)Posted: September 6th, 2012, 7:22 pm
Looks great! :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 5  [ 44 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 »

Jump to: