Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
Ro-Po Max
Post subject: Pr.1164 Ukrayina (Admiral Lobov)Posted: January 17th, 2018, 3:06 pm
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
RipSteakface
Post subject: Re: Pr.1164 Ukrayina (Admiral Lobov)Posted: January 17th, 2018, 4:08 pm
oooh, very nice.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Pr.1164 Ukrayina (Admiral Lobov)Posted: January 17th, 2018, 7:30 pm
Nice work, almost as nice as mine :lol: I quess its now pointless to say that you could have used those drawings of mine as a base, since you have made this far with it. Also, since you are clearly drawing her in the "what-if" configuration had it been ever completed By Ukraine, I think this belongs to the never-were section

[Profile] [Quote]
Ro-Po Max
Post subject: Re: Pr.1164 Ukrayina (Admiral Lobov)Posted: January 17th, 2018, 8:40 pm
Gollevainen wrote: *
Nice work, almost as nice as mine :lol: I quess its now pointless to say that you could have used those drawings of mine as a base, since you have made this far with it. Also, since you are clearly drawing her in the "what-if" configuration had it been ever completed By Ukraine, I think this belongs to the never-were section
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian ... na...every pixel is mine :?

[Profile] [Quote]
Ro-Po Max
Post subject: Re: Pr.1164 Ukrayina (Admiral Lobov)Posted: January 17th, 2018, 8:41 pm
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Pr.1164 Ukrayina (Admiral Lobov)Posted: January 17th, 2018, 8:46 pm
Ro-Po Max wrote: *
...every pixel is mine
Yes, yes Im not defying that.
Its usually a habbit in Shipbucket that if we have some ship in the archive allready, then the additional versions would be made out of that one, instead of complete redrawn

[Profile] [Quote]
Ro-Po Max
Post subject: Re: Pr.1164 Ukrayina (Admiral Lobov)Posted: January 17th, 2018, 8:50 pm
...every pixel is mine
Its usually a habbit in Shipbucket that if we have some ship in the archive allready, then the additional versions would be made out of that one, instead of complete redrawn
This is my most difficult project :|

[Profile] [Quote]
Ro-Po Max
Post subject: Re: Pr.1164 Ukrayina (Admiral Lobov)Posted: January 17th, 2018, 8:53 pm
...every pixel is mine
...if it is transferred to "never built," then it is so right. But he's in metal, 95% ready.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Pr.1164 Ukrayina (Admiral Lobov)Posted: January 17th, 2018, 8:57 pm
Quote:
This is my most difficult project
I know, and you've made it this far, so no turning back now :) I bet they can peacefully co-exist in the archive in their own sections

[Profile] [Quote]
Ro-Po Max
Post subject: Re: Pr.1164 Ukrayina (Admiral Lobov)Posted: January 17th, 2018, 9:00 pm
Quote:
This is my most difficult project
I know, and you've made it this far, so no turning back now :) I bet they can peacefully co-exist in the archive in their own sections
But I can not deny the fact that your work impressed me. I saw him, walked on it ... it's an impressive cruiser.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: