Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: USN Florida-Class BattleshipsPosted: August 23rd, 2018, 2:42 pm
Colosseum wrote: *
Colombamike wrote: *
@David Latuch
All your top-views wrong for the sided-casemate gun (visually, the most "worst one" was the much forward mount near the bow :roll: )

I'm thinking of having you to redraw all the American battleships between florida & colorado class's (& maybe all 1920s-1930s never were designs....if I have time..., i keep north carolina, south dakota & iowa BB's for Ian (Colosseum ;) ))
I'm thinking
By all accounts you aren't a very successful project manager as all the people you purport to manage draw at their own pace and only draw the ships that interest them. ;)
NICE! :lol: :lol: :lol:

@David:
Check the stern of the Utah 1918 drawing...I believe a name-change is in order. ;)

The Official IJN Ships & Planes List

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
David Latuch
Post subject: Re: USN Florida-Class BattleshipsPosted: August 23rd, 2018, 3:14 pm
emperor_andreas wrote: *

@David:
Check the stern of the Utah 1918 drawing...I believe a name-change is in order. ;)
Oh alright :lol:

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: