Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
pepembr_mb
Post subject: Brazilian Allen M. Sumner Seacat ModificationPosted: September 17th, 2018, 5:09 pm
In 1972, USS DD-705 Compton was delivered to the Brazilian Navy after a complete machinery refit. Renamed D34 Mato Grosso, she received the Mariz e Barros Seacat quadruple launcher and kept it until she was laid up in 1990.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
pepembr_mb
Post subject: Re: Brazilian Allen M. Sumner Seacat ModificationPosted: September 21st, 2018, 2:44 pm
I changed the shadding of ship to enhace it. Believe it or not, that's no port hole visible in ship's superstructure photos. Can anybody explain it? Air conditioning or some sort of CBN protection?

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Brazilian Allen M. Sumner Seacat ModificationPosted: September 22nd, 2018, 8:27 am
Just to note that there are better drawn Sea Cat launcher and GWS-21 fire-control available on the latest RN parts sheet.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
pepembr_mb
Post subject: Re: Brazilian Allen M. Sumner Seacat ModificationPosted: September 24th, 2018, 4:00 pm
Hood wrote: *
Just to note that there are better drawn Sea Cat launcher and GWS-21 fire-control available on the latest RN parts sheet.
I changed the SeaCat laucher but I kept the GWS-21 fire-control that I did and used at Mariz e Barros because is more similar to the Brazilian Navy one.

Cheers

Pepe

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs”

Jump to: