Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Two Historical Chinese WarshipsPosted: January 12th, 2019, 9:26 pm
Yes those both ships are based on real life ships but are still drawn for the AU purpose with minor stuff and details beign completely made up by me. Specially with the Albatros class as its mostly just outlined on very undetailed and hazy linedrawing and then everything inside those outlines is based on my own view. They are not 100% accurate or even intent to be towards their real-life inspirations.

[Profile] [Quote]
InterconKW
Post subject: Re: Two Historical Chinese WarshipsPosted: January 21st, 2019, 1:06 pm
Sorry for not getting back for so long due to my work. I was aware there were a fair number of inaccuracies because the ship was based on some available lineart for proportion as well as some photographs of sections of the vessel (some from local websites.)

I'm looking for some more resources to redraw these older art pieces, especially on the ram dimensions, hull below water and missing photos.

Will be on the Discord in the meantime.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: