I'm sorry, but that horizon class looks not that good.
- First of all, the shading mismatches over the ship. Extensions from the mast have shadows going down and aft, stay horizontal or have no shadow at all, depending on which. The sonar dome has an part facing upwards, which is the same colour as the hull above the bilge keel, suggesting your ship has tumblehome below the waterline. Your rudder has shading on it, I suppose because the hull would be overhanging it, but the active stabilisers and the sonar dome are at least partially under an overhanging hull so should get the same treatment. The radar domes and satcoms are shaded all the same way, but I am not certain that is according to shipbucket style. The same goes for the strange highlight at the side of the sonar dome.
- Black outlines. not a lot of issues there, but there are at least some edges which are 90 degrees corners or outlines which have not been covered in black. THe missiles are one of these transgressions btw.
- If you include plating lines, be sure to get them right. I have a lot of doubts about them going straight under water, and I am certain they will bend up a bit with the sheer of the bow (this is visible in pictures) following the upper deck level, on which the mooring and anchor gear is situated
- I am not sure that is the most updated S1850M radar drawing.
- You are missing the missile drawing of the exocets amidships
- Your bow anchor seems to be too small and too high.
- You are missing the mooring gear hatches in the bow
- Are you actually sure the ship is shaped like that? I mean I might be wrong but for example I cannot find those active stabilisers on this pic https://c8.alamy.com/comp/T83JPP/france ... T83JPP.jpg
- I cannot find those things you put on the hull in pictures http://www.seaforces.org/marint/French- ... bin-07.jpg
- Somehow your bilge keels and active stabilisers are shaded different colours while they start in about the same place under the hull and stand out at about the same angle.
So yeah, I suggest there is some work to be done. Btw, I spotted that you worked based on miho's and Enrr's drawing, but that drawing is possibly older then the ships themselves, have you checked if every dimension of the base drawing was accurate?