Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 3  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: HMS Albatross carrier conversion.Posted: April 4th, 2014, 7:57 pm
Hello Bill! Nice to see you back on the oceans for bucketeers :D

All relevant Coat of Arms

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: HMS Albatross carrier conversion.Posted: April 5th, 2014, 8:32 am
Hi Bill, good to see you back.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
adenandy
Post subject: Re: HMS Albatross carrier conversion.Posted: April 5th, 2014, 8:56 am
Welcome back Bill! You've been missed matey!

[Profile] [Quote]
SailbadTheSinner
Post subject: Re: HMS Albatross carrier conversion.Posted: April 22nd, 2014, 12:11 pm
The drawing that prompted this discussion on a possible conversion of the seaplane carrier HMAS Albatross is mine - John Henshaw. I conceived it. I drew it. It was part of a Navy League Essay Competition," H.M.A.S. ALBATROSS: White elephant or wolf in sheep’s clothing?" This essay won second prize. The drawing stolen by Bombhead conveniently denies my ownership having whited out my copyright statement. Now, of course, Bombhead may have borrowed it from someone else, Either way, he has never denied that it was not his. http://warships1discussionboards.yuku.c ... 1ZaDVWSx8E

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: HMS Albatross carrier conversion.Posted: April 22nd, 2014, 12:22 pm
bombhead only claims credit to the sb drawing, not the reference. also, it might just be me, but aren't you the second one to make that claim? viewtopic.php?p=115634#p115634

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: HMS Albatross carrier conversion.Posted: April 22nd, 2014, 7:18 pm
Dear Sinbad.
First may I say what an excellent drawing and concept you have produced.
However I do resent being called a thief. The drawing I copied/ traced was freely available on the WWW, with NO CREDIT OR SIGNATURE by yourself or anyone else for that matter and thus fair to use.
Had a valid credit been on your drawing I would have asked permission to use it. I cannot write to the invisible man. Furthermore nowhere here can I find any evidence of a signiture being removed by myself.
If you had followed the link provided by GTX on the previous page you would have seen that someone had removed your credits/ signature before I ever found that drawing on the net with a simple google image search. You will note the image was posted on 10th August 2013.
To insinuate I never denied it was my idea thus trying to take credit for the concept is a misuse of the English language.
If you would have read my post on page one of this thread you will see I claim no ownership of either the drawing or the ideas behind it.
Now if your tone was not so accusing and confrontational I would have offered an apology as it is Sir be damned.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 3  [ 26 posts ]  Return to “Never-Built Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3

Jump to: