[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ] 
Gunship
Post subject: F-110Posted: May 8th, 2014, 2:54 am
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: F-110Posted: May 8th, 2014, 4:46 am
window color is wrong.
hull shading is wrong. The hull and part of the superstructure is also from one of mine drawings, thus I should be credited. and since I had drawn the original vessel she is based on I was planing to draw this one. next time use that brain you are born with and ask the original artist, it's standard unofficial artist. in fact I can refuse you'r drawing, and thus it would never be uploaded to the main side. And I can draw it by my self. but I let this one go trough the fingers.
you'r modified Fridtjof Nansen class sonar is wrong.
there shall be shading on superstructure.
The MOST important thing is that you shall have an black line for marking the water line.

Next time. follow Shipbucket rule. and ask if someone is doing it

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: F-110Posted: May 8th, 2014, 5:06 am
while it is ok to draw something without asking, (it is only polite to do so, IMO), in this case you have an drawing that is between 50 and 80% not your own work, gunship, and not crediting it is...... well, you should know better.
apart from that, I have a few things I wonder about, such as the exact copy of norwegian equipment but different propeller, and the use of Mk 13 reloading gear on the forward superstructure.

[Profile] [Quote]
denodon
Post subject: Re: F-110Posted: May 8th, 2014, 5:16 am
Only comment I have is the vertical red line from the stern that looks left over from the template.

[Profile] [Quote]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: F-110Posted: May 8th, 2014, 3:41 pm
heuhen wrote:
window color is wrong.
hull shading is wrong. The hull and part of the superstructure is also from one of mine drawings, thus I should be credited. and since I had drawn the original vessel she is based on I was planing to draw this one. next time use that brain you are born with and ask the original artist, it's standard unofficial artist. in fact I can refuse you'r drawing, and thus it would never be uploaded to the main side. And I can draw it by my self. but I let this one go trough the fingers.
The MOST important thing is that you shall have an black line for marking the water line.

Perhaps our brand-new moderator would be able to show me in the forum rules where all of this is stated.

:roll:

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: F-110Posted: May 8th, 2014, 4:43 pm
erik_t wrote:
heuhen wrote:
window color is wrong.

Perhaps our brand-new moderator would be able to show me in the forum rules where all of this is stated.

:roll:

I'm no moderator, but I do what all member on this forum do even you! But I say what the admin have said a thousand time now. we have got some more free hand but basically we have to still follow Shipbucket rules to a degree. sad that you don't know that!

1. Window color: we have an standard there some have been there from the olden days. and it have always been RGB: 24:124:255 The admin haven't told us that we are allowed to do whatever we will with window color. so thus the window color still plays)

2. Hull shading: It have been a long discussion on this. and basically if you want to use more shading than the standard Shipbucket shading rule for underwater hull (red hull, slightly darker red and brown for all sharp bends.). today you either replace the brown shading color with dark red (some are more correct. or you shade the hull at how it looks, (where the hull is bending more than 45 degrees, shade with an slightly darker color, "ace..." have shown that many times)

3. Using other drawing without permision:
6. Crediting wrote:
If you use someone else's drawing as a base for your own, add your name behind the original artist's name. Never remove the original artist's name. If we catch you doing this, your drawings will be deleted and you will be banned permanently from the shipbucket forum.

If you use a considerable amount of "blocks" or sections of someone else's drawings which are not in the "Things that help drawing" chart database, place their name ahead of yours in the credits.
It is also polite to ask the original artist if he is going to draw all version of it. Even ace... did that when he drawn the concept version of the Norwegian frigate. (I gave he the permission, because he asked)

4. sonar: this vessel concept is based directly on the Norwegian frigate design, thus it use the same sonar some are from Netherlands. the difference with this one and the Norwegian one, is that the Norwegian frigate shall still have same sea capability and stability with 300 tons of ice on deck! This concept is with that capability reduced, due to that it's not designed to travel around with 1 meter of snow and ice on deck at all time!

5. Shading. we have always used shading in shipbucket. one reason for shading is to show that some are of the superstructure is bend or at an angle (giving the drawing more life)

6. we have always and admin have always said that there shall be an black line marking the waterline with black hull color above and under, if the ship have that. or and black hull color with and black line above and under.

So erik_t I just write what stays in the rule. don't need to be an backside moderator for doing that. ask klagldsf about that, he love such things!

Now admin, can you delete that picture/drawing, and perhaps consider him for this one, (I'm not to make any enemy, but I have seen it several times before, and have told many different people in the background about crediting, but I am starting to get tired about it) :
6. Crediting wrote:
If you use someone else's drawing as a base for your own, add your name behind the original artist's name. Never remove the original artist's name. If we catch you doing this, your drawings will be deleted and you will be banned permanently from the shipbucket forum.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: F-110Posted: May 8th, 2014, 4:45 pm
Let's all calm down a bit...

Gunship -

If you have used heuhen's drawing as a base, you MUST credit him in the template.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: F-110Posted: May 22nd, 2014, 5:15 pm
and he have still not done anything about crediting....

And almost all of the drawing is coming from my Fridtjof Nansen class (F-100 design):

- the same hull.
- the same hangar.
- the same forward deck.
- the same superstructure, except the modifying for enclosed RHIB bay, and the support of an larger radar.
- the shading on the hull is the same.
- the biggest difference between the F-110 design and the F-300 (The Norwegian frigate) is that the F-110 is a bit longer. not shown here. basically it's an down-scaled Spanish frigate, and a up scaled Norwegian frigate design.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]  Return to “Never-Built Designs”

Jump to: