Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: next generation chilean m-frigatePosted: January 1st, 2011, 1:40 pm
finished!
Attachment:
next gen M-frigate.png
I doubt there are coming more comments...... I will now start making more versions of it, one as export LCF (APAR+SMART-L), one with all radars and weapons taken from the M-frigates (except the mk-48 VLS) and of course one with an I mast on board
I will post those in own designs though.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colombamike
Post subject: Re: next generation chilean m-frigatePosted: January 1st, 2011, 3:44 pm
acelanceloet wrote:
I doubt there are coming more comments......
I still continue to think that hull-freeboard were "too low" and not really match the current computer-view....

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: next generation chilean m-frigatePosted: January 1st, 2011, 8:37 pm
Colombamike wrote:
acelanceloet wrote:
I doubt there are coming more comments......
I still continue to think that hull-freeboard were "too low" and not really match the current computer-view....
then you draw it yourself better. I redrew part of this ship in 3d to look if the sizes were correct, and it should be one pixel higher then this.... not enough to entirely redraw the ship for me.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Return to “Never-Built Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3

Jump to: