Good work heuhen. It really is big; too big, perhaps?
For Finland it's too big. But in Norway we need them this big.
- They patrol the North Sea in any weather condition. so the extra size, can make it more comfortable.
- They can operate so far North as North pole
- deliver supply to weather and "research" station in the far North
- deliver equipment to the many unmanned lighthouse's. (one of the reason for that she have an cargo deck aft, and in under helideck)
- People live so remote here in Norway, people can become so isolated, because of bad weather or a snow / Stone / Earth / Clay landslide. that the only way to travel is by sea. (it's common here in Norway that a entire village get isolated due to an landslide over a road)
- Oil platform, Rescue mission.