Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 11 of 11  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page « 17 8 9 10 11
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Germany - H Class BattleshipPosted: August 14th, 2016, 2:50 pm
with how little information there is on these things, I find it quite good.

When it come to look at never were design in World of Warship, we can use it for getting ideas and make our own conclusion on how it would look like, if it was build.

But there is only one person that know how these vessel would look like and that is the designer that designed the ship in the first place!

[Profile] [Quote]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: Germany - H Class BattleshipPosted: August 14th, 2016, 2:57 pm
I have to reiterate again my pleas for H-42, 43, & 44 from you, maomatic...if H-41 turned out this amazing with little to no sources, I can't wait to see how awesome they look! :)

The Official IJN Ships & Planes List

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Germany - H Class BattleshipPosted: August 14th, 2016, 3:24 pm
I think that looks the most sensible solution.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: Germany - H Class BattleshipPosted: August 14th, 2016, 4:53 pm
Absolutely excellent. I think the stern is as sensible as it's going to get.

[Profile] [Quote]
Tempest
Post subject: Re: Germany - H Class BattleshipPosted: August 14th, 2016, 9:56 pm
He looks fantastic maomatic, your solution to the "skeg issue" looks entirely plausible to me.

All the best

Tempest.

German Capital Ship Projects of The First World War

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Germany - H Class BattleshipPosted: August 14th, 2016, 10:08 pm
I believe the skeg come from a lazy designer back then, that just ended of those first drawings of the concept, by drawing the back end, simple and fast... paper drawings...

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Germany - H Class BattleshipPosted: August 15th, 2016, 1:49 am
Oh certainly. Personally I'm convinced that most of the wunderwaffe designs were made just to keep the designers from being drafted into the army

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: Germany - H Class BattleshipPosted: August 15th, 2016, 2:01 am
Thiel wrote:
Oh certainly. Personally I'm convinced that most of the wunderwaffe designs were made just to keep the designers from being drafted into the army
That was one of the reasons the Allies did't want to assassinate Hitler, he did more damage to the German war effort than the Allies and Soviets ever did. He was too busy ordering weapons and machines that was useless and/or never going to change the tide of the war, even if it had been developed at the start of the war.

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Germany - H Class BattleshipPosted: August 15th, 2016, 2:22 am
Karle94 wrote:
That was one of the reasons the Allies did't want to assassinate Hitler, he did more damage to the German war effort than the Allies and Soviets ever did. He was too busy ordering weapons and machines that was useless and/or never going to change the tide of the war, even if it had been developed at the start of the war.
I've always found that claim dubious, primarily because I've never been able to find a decent source for the it.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
apdsmith
Post subject: Re: Germany - H Class BattleshipPosted: August 15th, 2016, 10:00 am
I suspect it's an exaggeration, but Hitler's Germany was characterised by infighting and inefficiency - what mid-WWII efficiency there was in Germany seems largely to have been due to Hitler giving it to Speer and letting him get on with it.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 11 of 11  [ 110 posts ]  Return to “Never-Built Designs” | Go to page « 17 8 9 10 11

Jump to: