Posts:7354 Joined: July 28th, 2010, 12:25 pm
Location: the netherlands
A few minor comments remain, but nice drawing!
- The RAM launcher is facing forwards, I suspect it's standard position would be facing aft?
- I can't really understand the bridge wing. The shading underneath it suggests it is an overhang, but it's grey line outline says it is flush with the superstructure and just bends.
- The ECM system and it's platform have dark grey outlines instead of black
- The bottom of the rudder is missing a black outline
- Why not show the missiles above the launchers?
- The rudder looks very fat the way it is shaded, is that correct?
- Is there no mooring gear visible anywhere on the bow and stern?
_________________ Drawings are credited with J.Scholtens
I ask of you to prove me wrong. Not say I am wrong, but prove it, because then I will have learned something new.