Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 90  [ 900 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 590 »
Ashley
Post subject: First Kriegsmarine CLGPosted: August 23rd, 2010, 11:58 am
ALVAMA once gave his design of a seaplanemothership based on the Kriegsmarine light cruiser Leipzig to me.
Now I changed it to the first cruiser armed with guided missiles. The CLG Passau wears the standard armament of two 15cm-triples on the aft. In the mid are two launchers for V1M (loaded from hanger) and a third one on the foreship (loaded by lift). The V1M is a navalised slightly lengthened V1 (Fi-103) with folding wings. It's just for sea-to-surface, the V1M has no ship-to-ship-capabilities. The ship wears modernized heavy and light aa-guns and state of the art radars. For no reason, the torpedo tube are still there. No aircraft are supported.
It's not the most beautyful ship of the fleet but it will show the way to later missile armed ships.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Ashley
Post subject: Seaplanemothership LeipzigPosted: August 23rd, 2010, 12:13 pm
And ALVAMA's Seaplanemothership Leipzig:
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
MC Spoilt B'stard
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: August 23rd, 2010, 1:32 pm
Nice, love to see some Anti Ship Missile's like the Blohm & Voss BV 246 but then shipborne or Shipborne V1 bomb's.

------
Caption signing treaty with England by Johan de Witt

[Working List]
None

[Profile] [Quote]
Ashley
Post subject: LPH Rostock, 1946 refitPosted: August 23rd, 2010, 1:40 pm
The LPH Rostock, in the 1946 refit with new aa-guns, modernized radar, etc.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Ashley
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: August 23rd, 2010, 1:52 pm
MC Spoilt B'stard wrote:
Nice, love to see some Anti Ship Missile's like the Blohm & Voss BV 246 but then shipborne or Shipborne V1 bomb's.
The BV-246 was a gliding bomb, the V1 you can see implemented on the above CLG Passau.
But for to satisfy you I refer to another of my designs, the late P-class cruiser:
[ img ]This ship is fitted with the A7, a smaller and navalised version of the A4 (V2).

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: August 23rd, 2010, 3:15 pm
oh Nice ones! I'm glad the carrier was usefully for you!

[Quote]
Frescone
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: August 23rd, 2010, 5:11 pm
I have no words, thanks for your work!

[Profile] [Quote]
MC Spoilt B'stard
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: August 23rd, 2010, 6:09 pm
oke , i didnt saw the whole topic before posting that post but i just love it 8-)

------
Caption signing treaty with England by Johan de Witt

[Working List]
None

[Profile] [Quote]
DER386
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: August 23rd, 2010, 6:15 pm
I love the new modifications to the older ship designs.
I do wonder about the medium/light AA. By 1945 in OTL, the German navy was planning to use 5.5cm and 3cm flak on their ships (starting with the DD 44 and 45 designs)
Keep up the good work
What is happening to the big ships (Tirpitz, S&G)?

[Profile] [Quote]
Ashley
Post subject: Torpedoboot 1944Posted: August 24th, 2010, 1:08 pm
The final design of the Torpedoboot class of 1944 after real plans. I only replaced the main guns with the more actual 3"-twins and the radar is the newer, too.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 90  [ 900 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 590 »

Jump to: