Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 6  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: August 27th, 2010, 1:50 pm
well since You have apparently read the topic, still done nothing, I take care of the matter myself:

1. Thread closed.
2. Offensive material Moved
3. One week ban issued to Vossiej

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: September 3rd, 2010, 10:50 pm
Unlocked after ban sentence served, as promised. Offending content removed.

[Profile] [Quote]
Vossiej
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: September 4th, 2010, 5:53 am
Thanks Ian.

I am currently updating this AU, redoing some ships and adding some more. I also expended the original scenario sheet and redone the airplane sheet.
I'll hope to post the first new ones next week somewhere.

[Profile] [Quote]
Canadai
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: September 4th, 2010, 12:07 pm
One error on the Kapitan Pattiumsomething class, it says penguin launchers but it's loaded with Gabriels.

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: September 4th, 2010, 12:38 pm
A minor correction. On the Jos Sudarso; the upper all gun version: you've taken off my name (after Gollevainen's) and put yours on instead; the lower one you can leave as it is, as it seems to be more based on Gollevainens update in one of his own AU's.

[Profile] [Quote]
Vossiej
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: September 5th, 2010, 8:39 pm
First redone class: The Benkulu Class missile destroyers:

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: September 6th, 2010, 5:52 am
Vossiej
It seems you are overloading the hull here. Both a bigger hangar, and the missile-launchers aft, are heavy, the new mast on the hangar roof can seriously compromize the centre of gravity for that ship.
Maybe you would consider lighten the load somewhat.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Vossiej
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: September 6th, 2010, 6:32 am
It should be possible, becouse it is equipped with the same sensor lay-out as the Chao Yang class, indeed it looks
overloaded, it probably is, but it just looks cool ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: September 6th, 2010, 6:54 am
Quote:
A minor correction. On the Jos Sudarso; the upper all gun version: you've taken off my name (after Gollevainen's) and put yours on instead; the lower one you can leave as it is, as it seems to be more based on Gollevainens update in one of his own AU's.
Well?

[Profile] [Quote]
Vossiej
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: September 6th, 2010, 1:11 pm
Patience Portsmouth Bill ;) I am going over all ships again covering all the errors. Next up for ships is the Fletcher class, and after that the Jos Sudarso Class. I will add more details as well, and ofcourse your credit!

I hope to post the new plane sheet very soon.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 6  [ 54 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Jump to: