Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 40 of 43  [ 428 posts ]  Go to page « 138 39 40 41 42 43 »
Lebroba
Post subject: Re: WikiStates GemsPosted: June 30th, 2012, 10:37 pm
If the veternarian had one of these with him, he would have been alright :D
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
squizzy
Post subject: Re: WikiStates GemsPosted: July 1st, 2012, 1:20 am
OMG they now using FD scaling for their ships too :/

"The British Air Farce have droopped their bums on the water works..They have scored a direct hot on the pimps"- British agent/gendarme Officer Crabtree, "Allo,Allo."

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: WikiStates GemsPosted: July 1st, 2012, 8:13 am
squizzy wrote:
10:1 is the scale. That guy have made some great designs, aswell properly in SB, whish can be found over at the AU folder at SB.com.

[Quote]
Raxar
Post subject: Re: WikiStates GemsPosted: July 1st, 2012, 1:49 pm
The idea is compltetely flawed, but this guy does have some pretty good drawing skills. I just like the "BBGN0001" on the side, it looks like he tried to type "BBG N000!" but forgot the space and to hit the shift key.

"If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: WikiStates GemsPosted: July 1st, 2012, 3:56 pm
That's a drawing by Matt Labunda from #draftroom/Statesmanship, actually a rather accomplished artist who has contributed here in the past.

[Profile] [Quote]
squizzy
Post subject: Re: WikiStates GemsPosted: July 2nd, 2012, 8:10 am
ALVAMA wrote:
squizzy wrote:
10:1 is the scale. That guy have made some great designs, aswell properly in SB, whish can be found over at the AU folder at SB.com.
Thanks for the correction Alvama you are correct on that. I didn't realise my mistake in scale until after double checking and seeing the weather tight doors n scuttles are 10-1 scale as i had only finished looking at your FD scaled Hr Ms Java earlier prior to seeing this ship before making the comment and looking from my monitor at the time both looked very similar in scale size(in hull size).

I was also surprised that it was mentioned that this is Labundas work too as i remember his name and artwork on SB a couple of years ago when it was in the old InvisionFree software and haven't seen him on here for a very long time and i do agree with Colo too about his comment about him being a rather accomplished artist who has contributed here in the past.

"The British Air Farce have droopped their bums on the water works..They have scored a direct hot on the pimps"- British agent/gendarme Officer Crabtree, "Allo,Allo."

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: WikiStates GemsPosted: July 2nd, 2012, 8:18 am
squizzy wrote:
ALVAMA wrote:
squizzy wrote:
Thanks for the correction Alvama you are correct on that. I didn't realise my mistake in scale until after double checking and seeing the weather tight doors n scuttles are 10-1 scale as i had only finished looking at your FD scaled Hr Ms Java earlier prior to seeing this ship before making the comment and looking from my monitor at the time both looked very similar in scale size(in hull size).

I was also surprised that it was mentioned that this is Labundas work too as i remember his name and artwork on SB a couple of years ago when it was in the old InvisionFree software and haven't seen him on here for a very long time and i do agree with Colo too about his comment about him being a rather accomplished artist who has contributed here in the past.
No worries, mate! :)

[Quote]
KES Paige captain
Post subject: Re: WikiStates GemsPosted: October 22nd, 2012, 3:53 am
Why aren't any of these fun topics active anymore? These are really fun to laugh at.

[Profile] [Quote]
denodon
Post subject: Re: WikiStates GemsPosted: November 12th, 2012, 6:51 am
Here's another one, cover your eyes!

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
KHT
Post subject: Re: WikiStates GemsPosted: November 12th, 2012, 7:02 am
Oh god, why? :shock:

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 40 of 43  [ 428 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 138 39 40 41 42 43 »

Jump to: