Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 5 of 9  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page « 13 4 5 6 79 »
Little Bird
Post subject: Re: Shipbucket AU MapPosted: January 26th, 2011, 2:48 pm
Cancelled the Canadian federation, AU has been abandoned. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
mirage2000
Post subject: Re: Shipbucket AU MapPosted: January 27th, 2011, 12:57 am
Little Bird wrote:
Cancelled the Canadian federation, AU has been abandoned. ;)

After all, when you think it is mostly true. ;) ;) ;) ;) I could have put British Columbia in a U.S. state. They also had the idea, like Quebec, the idea of independence! ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Shipbucket AU MapPosted: February 7th, 2011, 9:46 am
Great work,but I think you have to do some modifications.Real Greece has all Aegaen Sea, because Rhodos and other islands of south east Aegean-which in this map belongs to Kindom of Italy-were given to Greece (Real) in 1947.Now the AU Hellenian Kingdom,which is Greece as it could be (but it is not,due to mainly political reasons,I do not want any comments about Real Greece) is bigger,because it also has 4 autonomous territories at north which are North Ipiros,North Makedonia,North Thrace and West Thrace (without Istabul),plus all Aegaen Sea.These areas were given after the WWI,in 1920.The fifth territory,Ionia, claimed its indepedence from Hellenian Kingdom in 2 September 1930,but lived until 1955,when all remaining Hellenians forced to leave Ionia.More when I wrote the History of the Hellenian Kingdom. Now for its main enemy(In my AU scemario,with little AU history): From ancient years,much before the Troy War,in Anatolia Penninsular is the Hittite Empire.Hellenians eventually managed to built their Empire,with Alexander the Great,but Persians return and Arabs occupied the South.The Hellenian Empire,(also known as the Byzantine Empire) once reached to Danube River at North and north Egypt at South,shrinked to Europe and Anatolia.Slowly, Hittites returned and with help from Turkic population managed to occupy again Anatolia,while in Europe Serbs and Bulgarians claimed areas.With the Serbs the Empire had always good relationship,but with Bulgarians several wars took place.The southern Empire occupied by Latins and later Hittites until the Revolution of 25 March 1821.With the Balkan Wars and the WWI,The Hellenian Kindom managed to took again some area.
After all in AU everything is possible.

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Shipbucket AU MapPosted: February 7th, 2011, 10:04 am
The main enemy of Hellenian Kingdom in my scenario continues to be Hittites, (area of real Turkey,with a small part of West Thrace,about 20 %-Istabul and its south peninisular).From ancient Hittite Empire only the name remaines,because they now speak the Turkic language.In religion,about 80% are Muslims and 20% of population still has the ancient Hittite religion (mainly in East Anatolia).Everything Real Turkey has for Armed Forces can placed to AU Hittite Empire,but please built a different flag for it (the Muslim half-moon must be retained,as Hittites are mainly Muslims).
It is AU,everything is possible and I hope I did not offend anyone.

[Profile] [Quote]
mirage2000
Post subject: Re: Shipbucket AU MapPosted: February 7th, 2011, 11:11 pm
odysseus1980 wrote:
Great work,but I think you have to do some modifications.Real Greece has all Aegaen Sea, because Rhodos and other islands of south east Aegean-which in this map belongs to Kindom of Italy-were given to Greece (Real) in 1947.Now the AU Hellenian Kingdom,which is Greece as it could be (but it is not,due to mainly political reasons,I do not want any comments about Real Greece) is bigger,because it also has 4 autonomous territories at north which are North Ipiros,North Makedonia,North Thrace and West Thrace (without Istabul),plus all Aegaen Sea.These areas were given after the WWI,in 1920.The fifth territory,Ionia, claimed its indepedence from Hellenian Kingdom in 2 September 1930,but lived until 1955,when all remaining Hellenians forced to leave Ionia.More when I wrote the History of the Hellenian Kingdom. Now for its main enemy(In my AU scemario,with little AU history): From ancient years,much before the Troy War,in Anatolia Penninsular is the Hittite Empire.Hellenians eventually managed to built their Empire,with Alexander the Great,but Persians return and Arabs occupied the South.The Hellenian Empire,(also known as the Byzantine Empire) once reached to Danube River at North and north Egypt at South,shrinked to Europe and Anatolia.Slowly, Hittites returned and with help from Turkic population managed to occupy again Anatolia,while in Europe Serbs and Bulgarians claimed areas.With the Serbs the Empire had always good relationship,but with Bulgarians several wars took place.The southern Empire occupied by Latins and later Hittites until the Revolution of 25 March 1821.With the Balkan Wars and the WWI,The Hellenian Kindom managed to took again some area.
After all in AU everything is possible.
Look odysseus1980, you just take the portion of the map that you need and give me the chart so I can make the necessary changes. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Shipbucket AU MapPosted: February 7th, 2011, 11:17 pm
In that case I'd like to claim Angola, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, and the Northern shores of South Africa for my AU. I know Golly has Namibia as part of Komintern, but if that's available I'd like to claim that as well.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Shipbucket AU MapPosted: February 7th, 2011, 11:59 pm
You can reserve Norway for me later. so it's available for me when I decide to ...

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Shipbucket AU MapPosted: February 14th, 2011, 7:18 am
You mean that I have to save the map,make my changes and send it to you with pm?

[Profile] [Quote]
mirage2000
Post subject: Re: Shipbucket AU MapPosted: February 15th, 2011, 9:32 pm
Yes, but, be patient, my job takes me a lot of my time because I have some time to travel outside the country!

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Shipbucket AU MapPosted: February 16th, 2011, 5:38 am
Quote:
In that case I'd like to claim Angola, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, and the Northern shores of South Africa for my AU. I know Golly has Namibia as part of Komintern, but if that's available I'd like to claim that as well.
There is no idea of posting all the AU ideas in single map becouse none is saying that these various ideas existing in here are in the same alternative universum. At least all my ideas happens in a world where all "alternative" comes from me, rest is as they are in real life.

None forbids you guys to do collobrative AU ideas, but count me out of it and indeed you can erase my Komintern/Byzantine/Novgorod/Finland AU stuff out of it.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 5 of 9  [ 90 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 13 4 5 6 79 »

Jump to: