a few small comments on the missile cruiser:
- accurate parts will help a lot. take a look here for the launchers of the correct size http://shipbucket.com/images.php?dir=Pa ... rs%205.png
- the primary arc of the ASROC is forward, however the field of fire of your Mk 112 is mostly aft. (forward is primary because the propellers block out most of the sonar view aft, and you are most likely somewhat following the track of the sub when hunting it)
- parts! mostly the search radar in the foremast, but there might be more.
- It seems unlikely the bridge would still be open
- I do not see any heightfinders or 3D radars IIRC, so possibly you cannot correctly aim your directors.
- you replaced your main gun director by another one, which I do not know if it is superior. IIRC, apart from the radar antenna, the design is still very similar, so will it be worth it to replace the entire director and not just the radar?
- I am not certain if 2 boats on a ship this size is enough.