Well.... I am back, barely. I have still problem with getting inspired to draw.... but I do have a big folder of drawing I have never finished... so time to time I play with them.
Now, with the new Wiki page and all that, at the moment I will post here, old school. At some point there will be a wiki page for my drawings.
The Hero class
Hero class was build to patrol between the many Islands of Caledonia, but also can escort other ships. There was two version of the class, the AAW version and the ASW version. AAW was build with an massive flexdeck, something the ASW variant didn't have, that space have gone to ASW-equipment and more crew and storage space, for increased endurance under escort missions.
Each ships in the Hero class, was named after ensign that have done brave deeds and have sacrificed there life to save others.
- Ensign Michael Smith, Ensign O'Dail Birk and Ensign Peter Cane, saved many people at a shopping center, when they attacked and tried to stop several terrorist shooters.
- Ensign John Mayer, died of burns he suffered, when he run into a garrison that was on fire and pulled out several soldiers.
- Ensign Adam Curder and Ensign Alex Ram served in the engine room on a WW2 Destroyer they served on during WW2, got torpedoed, the bought time for there fellow sailors by manually keep pumps working even when the engine room was starting to fill up of water.
- Ensign Ro Larsen got killed while trying to pull up survivors from the water, while under fire, without hesitation, she put her boat between the incoming fire and survivors in the water.
- Ensign M'cane John and Ensign Carmen Diesen, saved there fellow sailors and the aircraft carrier they served on, when a crate with a missile got accidentally ignited, they had to carry it on deck and try to get it over board, but as they was to throw it, it exploded.
- 76 mm replaced by a 127 mm
- compartment adjustment for the flex deck.
- Main radar adjusted a little
- more communication equipment added
- color adjustmen
- Change of helicopter
- ASW variant added