Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 3  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 »
Judah14
Post subject: Re: Uraga Class CV (and other Macross designs)Posted: April 2nd, 2016, 4:34 pm
Updated version of the Uraga, with hull-mounted beam gun turrets (similar to those on the ARMD carrier), airlock hatches and vernier thrusters:
[ img ]
I am also working on the NUNS stealth cruiser seen in Macross Frontier and Macross Delta.

[Profile] [Quote]
Judah14
Post subject: Re: Uraga Class CV (and other Macross designs)Posted: April 17th, 2016, 4:02 pm
VF-31A Siegfried (from Macross Delta):
[ img ]
Still WIP as of the moment as I am doing the other variants as well.

[Profile] [Quote]
Kokia
Post subject: Re: Uraga Class CV (and other Macross designs)Posted: April 29th, 2016, 2:38 am
It seems like this would benefit from having more than one view.

Nice work anyways. I'm loving Macross delta right now. Will any attempt be made to draw the VFs in their transformations?

[Profile] [Quote]
Judah14
Post subject: Re: Uraga Class CV (and other Macross designs)Posted: May 22nd, 2016, 3:54 pm
NUNS Stealth Space Cruiser (from Macross Frontier and Macross Delta):
[ img ]
Took some liberties with the design (such as with the anti-fighter Standard and ESSM missiles and CIWS guns) as I think this ship should have them, but I think the only reason these ships exist in the shows is for them to get shot at and explode :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Kokia
Post subject: Re: Uraga Class CV (and other Macross designs)Posted: May 22nd, 2016, 7:34 pm
Judah14 wrote:
NUNS Stealth Space Cruiser (from Macross Frontier and Macross Delta):
https://sites.google.com/site/judahfour ... ruiser.png
Took some liberties with the design (such as with the anti-fighter Standard and ESSM missiles and CIWS guns) as I think this ship should have them, but I think the only reason these ships exist in the shows is for them to get shot at and explode :D
Oh man I remember those. Blows up real nice when they get shot by Vajara warriors. What a waste of taxpayer dollars.

[Profile] [Quote]
Judah14
Post subject: Re: Uraga Class CV (and other Macross designs)Posted: June 17th, 2016, 2:52 pm
VB-6 König Monster:
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Kokia
Post subject: Re: Uraga Class CV (and other Macross designs)Posted: July 7th, 2016, 11:13 pm
I was considering doing a new Macross, "Battle" class as seen in 7 and Frontier, but after some quick math it turns out that at shipbucket scale it would be more than 10 thousand pixels long in carrier mode! And that's without the giant space city it hauls behind it.

Perhaps there should be a starshipbucket scale where 1 pixel equals 1 meter or something like that?

[Profile] [Quote]
Krakatoa
Post subject: Re: Uraga Class CV (and other Macross designs)Posted: July 8th, 2016, 1:01 am
Kokia there is a Forum entitled Non Shipbucket Drawings where you may post drawings of any scale you like into. Go to it, we would all be interested to see what the 'Battle' class looks like.

[Profile] [Quote]
Kokia
Post subject: Re: Uraga Class CV (and other Macross designs)Posted: July 9th, 2016, 9:17 am
I fear there is not much detail I could add, particularly at that scale.

Maybe a more modest start would be doing the Iconic ARMD carriers.

[Profile] [Quote]
Judah14
Post subject: Re: Uraga Class CV (and other Macross designs)Posted: July 12th, 2016, 1:28 pm
Krakatoa wrote:
Kokia there is a Forum entitled Non Shipbucket Drawings where you may post drawings of any scale you like into. Go to it, we would all be interested to see what the 'Battle' class looks like.
It looks like this:
[ img ]
More info: http://macross2.net/m3/macrossf/macross25.htm

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 3  [ 30 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 »

Jump to: