Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
Free Peoples Navy
Post subject: Cape Leveque Class Heavy CruiserPosted: August 9th, 2016, 10:58 am
[ img ]

Three years after the Nationalist Government rose to power at the end of the civil war on July 4 1920; the still new Free People's Navy was still in the process of rebuilding; having scrapped all the ships left over from the Liberal Government. In a contract signed with the government of Japan, the Nationalist Government accepted several Japanese warship designs and built their new ships based on the designs of the Japanese Navy. One of these designs became the Cape Leveque Class Heavy Cruiser, named for the civil war Battle of Cape Leveque, which took place at Cape Leveque on March 4 1920 between the Liberal Army and the Nationalist Free People's Army, and ended in a Nationalist Victory. The design of the vessel is based on the Never-Built Myoko 1923 design, and like most other heavy cruiser classes, is a two-ship class, with her sister ship being the HMMS Cape Ronsard (Named for the Battle of Cape Ronsard.)

The specifications are all the same as the real life unbuilt design, except for the top secret armour that protects the ship. And like all other vessels in the Free People's Navy, she has the national colors painted on the funnels and on the muzzles of the main guns. She also carries her name on her bow and on her stern. The vessel's homeport is also written on the stern, which is compulsory for all Free People's Navy Ships.

I apologize for the flag shape, I struggle with flags that have stars or any other details like it.

Last edited by Free Peoples Navy on August 9th, 2016, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Keisser
Post subject: Re: Cape Leveque Class Heavy CruiserPosted: August 9th, 2016, 2:02 pm
Looks like that image is downscaled.

[Profile] [Quote]
Free Peoples Navy
Post subject: Re: Cape Leveque Class Heavy CruiserPosted: August 9th, 2016, 4:26 pm
Keisser wrote:
Looks like that image is downscaled.
I think that may be paint's fault. I downloaded the full sized image and just did a few changes.

[Profile] [Quote]
Keisser
Post subject: Re: Cape Leveque Class Heavy CruiserPosted: August 9th, 2016, 4:28 pm
No, it more looks loke uploadig fail. Or maybe a bug in my browser.
Is original image size equal to 1280x342?

[Profile] [Quote]
Free Peoples Navy
Post subject: Re: Cape Leveque Class Heavy CruiserPosted: August 9th, 2016, 4:30 pm
Keisser wrote:
Yes its the original size, although you may very well be right about the upload fail. I'll see if that's the case and try to rectify it.

[Profile] [Quote]
Free Peoples Navy
Post subject: Re: Cape Leveque Class Heavy CruiserPosted: August 9th, 2016, 4:32 pm
Keisser wrote:
Yes you were right, it was an uploading error. I'll fix it right now. Thanks. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Shigure
Post subject: Re: Cape Leveque Class Heavy CruiserPosted: August 9th, 2016, 4:36 pm
Upload it to imgur.com rather

[Profile] [Quote]
Free Peoples Navy
Post subject: Re: Cape Leveque Class Heavy CruiserPosted: August 9th, 2016, 4:39 pm
TristanAlting wrote:
Upload it to imgur.com rather
Is it less prone to uploading problems?

[Profile] [Quote]
Shigure
Post subject: Re: Cape Leveque Class Heavy CruiserPosted: August 9th, 2016, 4:40 pm
Yes it is

[Profile] [Quote]
Free Peoples Navy
Post subject: Re: Cape Leveque Class Heavy CruiserPosted: August 9th, 2016, 4:43 pm
TristanAlting wrote:
Yes it is
Alrighty, I'll do so. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: