Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 4  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »
Free Peoples Navy
Post subject: Re: AU - Randomville Islands + ShipsPosted: August 12th, 2016, 6:09 pm
Keisser wrote:
Oops, looks like this one has 2 differen calibers again)
Check your drawings and never hurry. Also image is downscaled again.
If you use Paint.NET, AA can be turned off in such way: choose "Flood" tool and press on a smooth line right to the "Tolerance" bar.
No worries, I'll keep working on it. In the meantime, I'll upload another Randomville AU design that was in service before the Great Salt Cay Class. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Free Peoples Navy
Post subject: Re: AU - Randomville Islands + ShipsPosted: August 12th, 2016, 6:17 pm
Free Peoples Navy wrote:
Keisser wrote:
Use Arial 10pt for the ship name, country, class and date and Arial 8pt for the names.
I use MS Paint, and the best font I know of is Courier. That's just my honest opinion.

[Profile] [Quote]
Keisser
Post subject: Re: AU - Randomville Islands + ShipsPosted: August 12th, 2016, 6:23 pm
Free Peoples Navy wrote:
No worries, I'll keep working on it. In the meantime, I'll upload another Randomville AU design that was in service before the Great Salt Cay Class. ;)
I advice you to finish the Great Salt Cay class. Do not try to create a lot of drawings - better spend this time to create a one, good one. Dont repeat my mistakes :oops:
Making designs is a very interesting activity, but at first you have to learn how to do them correctly. So I'd reccomend you to stop on a Great Salt Cay for some time and listen to critics. It will help you greatly in future.

[Profile] [Quote]
Free Peoples Navy
Post subject: Re: AU - Randomville Islands + ShipsPosted: August 12th, 2016, 6:41 pm
Keisser wrote:
Free Peoples Navy wrote:
I advice you to finish the Great Salt Cay class. Do not try to create a lot of drawings - better spend this time to create a one, good one. Dont repeat my mistakes :oops:
Making designs is a very interesting activity, but at first you have to learn how to do them correctly. So I'd reccomend you to stop on a Great Salt Cay for some time and listen to critics. It will help you greatly in future.

I can honestly agree with you. :) Sometimes its best to listen to what critics have to say. I'll keep working on the Great Salt Cay design, but I will have to sort out the problem with the guns.

[Profile] [Quote]
Keisser
Post subject: Re: AU - Randomville Islands + ShipsPosted: August 12th, 2016, 6:47 pm
Just put the Hood's turrets instead of KGV and the problem is solved.

[Profile] [Quote]
Free Peoples Navy
Post subject: Re: AU - Randomville Islands + ShipsPosted: August 12th, 2016, 6:50 pm
Keisser wrote:
That's what I forgot to do! :oops: I forgot to change the fore turrets. :roll:

[Profile] [Quote]
Free Peoples Navy
Post subject: Re: AU - Randomville Islands + ShipsPosted: August 12th, 2016, 6:59 pm
Keisser wrote:

[ img ] 3rd Attempt. They say 3 is the magic number. ;)

Last edited by Free Peoples Navy on August 12th, 2016, 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Keisser
Post subject: Re: AU - Randomville Islands + ShipsPosted: August 12th, 2016, 7:02 pm
If we say about your ship - I think, this is right. Nice BB. I have no more issues, see, what others say.

[Profile] [Quote]
Free Peoples Navy
Post subject: Re: AU - Randomville Islands + ShipsPosted: August 12th, 2016, 7:04 pm
Keisser wrote:
If we say about your ship - I think, this is right. Nice BB. I have no more issues, see, what others say.
Thanks. :) I guess rushing doesn't help much. I just need to fix the meter bar, I noticed I cropped half of the bottom off. :mrgreen:

[Profile] [Quote]
Shigure
Post subject: Re: AU - Randomville Islands + ShipsPosted: August 12th, 2016, 7:06 pm
When are you going to design your own ship?

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 4  [ 39 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »

Jump to: