Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 3  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Aerial The Chinese people's Liberation Army Navy ship dePosted: March 2nd, 2017, 10:24 am
Its cool if you want to you drawn all things by yourself, I also do that most of the time despite someone else might have done the parts before just becouse I enjoy drawing.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Aerial The Chinese people's Liberation Army Navy ship dePosted: March 2nd, 2017, 10:41 am
1143M wrote:
acelanceloet wrote:
I do not know if this has been said before, but I will have to add that you are free, or even encourage to use the work of others, as long as you credit properly. In addition, you are free to use the 'parts' (that means weapon systems, sonar domes, radars etc) on the shipbucket part sheets without the need for crediting.
Thank you for your explanation

But,No,thanks.

On the one hand,I don't want to meet this situation again,On the other hand,most painting have problem,They are not accurate and have too many details wrong. For example——The Osa,I modified the whole mast and many many details,At last,I found I need to redraw the whole painting to correct the error.

I've always been proud of drawing the whole ship by myself. I was so angry that I was accused of copying someone else's work.

I don't care other people use of my work,But,FROM NOW ON I WILL DRAWING ONLY BY MYSELF AND NEVER USED ANYONE ELSE'S PANTIONG,Include the 'parts'.
you are of course free to do it the way you want ;) I just hope, as gollevainen said, you do that because you like drawing the ships and not because of anger about crediting ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
1143M
Post subject: Re: Aerial The Chinese people's Liberation Army Navy ship dePosted: March 2nd, 2017, 11:06 am
you are of course free to do it the way you want ;) I just hope, as gollevainen said, you do that because you like drawing the ships and not because of anger about crediting ;)[/quote]

Of course not for angry.I love drawing the ships.

I posted 17 picturees,just have 3 picturees used others parts——I also redraw those ships now.All the 17 ships are my work,only AK-230 is others painted,Except that,All those weapon, sonar, radars are my own painting.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Aerial The Chinese people's Liberation Army Navy ship dePosted: March 2nd, 2017, 3:31 pm
You should use the parts that have already been drawn (if they are accurate) and spend your time on perfecting the other parts of the drawing - that way everybody wins. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
sebu
Post subject: Re: Aerial The Chinese people's Liberation Army Navy ship dePosted: March 2nd, 2017, 3:33 pm
Good work here! Only thing I'm wondering is the color of the vessels? Quite dark for my eye, but I'm sure you'll have reason for that ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Aerial The Chinese people's Liberation Army Navy ship dePosted: March 2nd, 2017, 7:41 pm
1143M wrote:
On the other hand,most painting have problem,They are not accurate and have too many details wrong. For example——The Osa,I modified the whole mast and many many details,At last,I found I need to redraw the whole painting to correct the error.
Good luck with drawing everything from scratch, including parts. :)
That said, while I freely admit that my drawings of Pr.205 are almost 5 years old and now there is some room for improvement (like with using more up-to-date parts), and while I can also admit that Pr.205's chinese clones might have certain differences, especially around "whole mast and many many details", I have also say that unless Your name is Yuri B. Apalkov (author whose publications were among my primary sources), I will treat Your remarks about deficiencies in accuracy with a pinch of salt. :twisted:

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 3  [ 26 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3

Jump to: