Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 3  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3
Rhade
Post subject: Re: French Navy (MARINE NATIONALE)Posted: April 21st, 2018, 8:43 am
MihoshiK wrote: *
Not sure how I feel about the hulll panelling, since we ususally leave it off unless it's pronounced, but it's good looking, and extremely detailed.
I many cases we just don't have enough detailed pics and blueprints to made them. Or they are too strong, here they are very elegant and nicely integrated with the appropriate delicacy. If they can be done on such level, IMO they are perfectly fine.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: French Navy (MARINE NATIONALE)Posted: April 21st, 2018, 9:39 am
I have only two small complaints:
- some stuff (such as the gun barrel, nav radar, anchor, hatches and some parts of the missile launcher and the fire control director) really should use black outlines instead of the greys used here.
- I don't think the hull shading is entirely accurate, the bow has definitely more overhang then the stern (which as far as I can see has the same angle as the midship section) but for some reason the stern has the same tint of shading as the bow.
Other then that, it is amazing work!

[Profile] [Quote]
Ro-Po Max
Post subject: Re: French Navy (MARINE NATIONALE)Posted: April 21st, 2018, 9:40 am
This is the only way to detail modern ships. I really like small details and shadows.

[Profile] [Quote]
reytuerto
Post subject: Re: French Navy (MARINE NATIONALE)Posted: April 21st, 2018, 9:36 pm
Hi Ro-Po Max:
Nice series! Very well done drawings, beautifully detailed! May I ask you why are you putting your drawings as personal designs and not as real life drawings?

[Profile] [Quote]
Ro-Po Max
Post subject: Re: French Navy (MARINE NATIONALE)Posted: April 22nd, 2018, 4:43 am
reytuerto wrote: *
Hi Ro-Po Max:
Nice series! Very well done drawings, beautifully detailed! May I ask you why are you putting your drawings as personal designs and not as real life drawings?
Thank you :) This is the AU of France, and these ships are for completeness of immersion.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 3  [ 25 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3

Jump to: