Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3
Magus
Post subject: Re: An Alternate Austrio-Hungarian NavyPosted: December 25th, 2020, 6:04 am
Karle94 wrote: *
I can't choose which one to go for in the Au. It's like choosing who is the favourite child, they are both my babies.
For whatever it's worth I'd go with the enlarged 12x12" version. The k.u.k. Kriegsmarine went with triple turrets specifically to counter Dante Alighieri and took pride in Viribus Unitis being the first warship completed with such turrets. It'd be a shame if this AU didn't also have them as the 1st navy with that achievement.

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: An Alternate Austrio-Hungarian NavyPosted: December 25th, 2020, 3:54 pm
I've chosen to go with both. The delay in construction of the Prinz Eugen and Szent István would allow for the design to be altered to be slightly bigger and mount the larger triple turrets. The KuK would no longer be the first to have triple turrets, but they would still have them.

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: Austrio-Hungarian AUPosted: February 13th, 2021, 7:48 am
I've updated the first post with a massive update with loads of drawings of other nations. I've also organized the post into nations and ships type. If you've been active on Discord, then none of these drawings should be a surprise, and you'll also know what is to come as my drawings are slowly (very) coming off the assembly line. Another note to consider, where ever possible, I've tried to aproximate the real life colors as close as possible, with what ever credible sources I can find.

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: Austrio-Hungarian AUPosted: March 2nd, 2021, 10:51 pm
Here's an update of the new ships completed for the Au.

USS Wyoming:
[ img ]

USS Nevada:
[ img ]

USS Constellation:
[ img ]

USS Lexington:
[ img ]

HMS Lion as in 1911:
[ img ]

ARA Rivadavia:
[ img ]

HMS Queen Elizabeth:
[ img ]

HMCS Acadia:
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3

Jump to: