Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 »
Anagonia
Post subject: Confederate States of Anagonia - All DesignsPosted: August 21st, 2020, 1:06 am
This thread shall constitute my posting of my works and is OPEN to all comments and critique. Your advice is very much welcome in this thread and I would greatly appreciate it. This thread was created by the request of The_Sprinklez on the Shipbucket Discord per his recommendation that I create a thread to consolidate my works. With my works posted, I shall include either a "(Finished)" remark or "(Work in Progress)" to point out the works I desperately need advice on. I look forward to your input!

This first post shall be reserved for national information, where necessary. The second and possibly third shall be reserved for my ship drawings.

-Anagonia

National Flag
[ img ]

Military Flag
[ img ]

Map
[ img ]

General Information
The Confederate States of Anagonia is a diverse, unique nation of individuals who typically reside along the countrysides of the large nation and avoid congested cities. A dominant, singular culture exists within the nation that is present in everyday life. At one time in its history, this "country-life" culture was overlaid with government propaganda and preachings of war-hawk strategy on a global scale. In present times, the "country-life" culture still persists, and is still dominant, however it is now complemented with a background of multicultural identities that are slowly gaining acceptance as a whole.

A powerful nation, the Confederacy exists as a testament to the unity between three ancient ideals; Populism, Imperialism, and Conservatism. This can be traced back to the warring nations of Nodea Rudav, Drekamythia, and Anagonia in ancient times. Eventually, the three cultures and nations would merge under the Anagonian banner, forming a "United Republic" that would stand the test of time - until it didn't. The aftermath of its fall resulted in the formation of the Confederate States.

The most interesting facet of the Confederacy is that the centralized Confederal Government exists entirely for the defense and diplomatic representation of member-states. While funding is allocated to a proper administration, the Constitution permits only streamlined guidance from this centralized government to its states. The states have full rights, their own governments, and their own defense forces. It is by a unifying effort of all peoples and states that the Confederate States of Anagonia continues to exist; lessons learned from a hard past ensuring that they never are repeated again.

Government Information
The Government of the Confederate States was created into existence by the signing of the Constitution of the Confederate States after the collapse of the government of the United Republic of Anagonia. Prior to the formation of the Confederacy, the government was a more federally-based, centralized entity that exhibited power over the nation through various means. This lead to an overbearing, and extremely over-confident government that eventually collapsed in the aftermath of a World War. The government of the Confederate States was thereafter established by fourteen surviving members of the old government following the collapse, with full intention to never repeat the mistakes that led to such a powerful and corrupt governing entity.

In modern times, the government of the Confederate States acts a mediator between the various states within the Confederacy. It has centralized authority over national matters, and enacts defense and civil protection through the use of the Military, but exhibits very little authority in state matters until authorized by those states to do so. The Congress of the Confederacy continues its constitutional obligation to ensure a clear line of communication between the states and government, and enacts the will of the people through representatives of those states to and through the government.

Military Information
The Military of the Confederate States was established into law with the signing of the Constitution of the Confederate States, and thereafter regulated by the Articles of the Armed Forces of the Confederacy. The military leadership has the legal authority to VETO any congressional or government action that would endanger the wording and purpose of the Constitution and, accordingly, the People the military was created to defend. It cannot, in any capacity, initiate a military takeover of the government - except by election of military officials who may run for office. It additionally has the responsibility of Civil Protection through the Military Police, as established by the Constitution.

Each state within the Confederacy maintains a militia of fighting men and women for the purpose of defense through compulsory military service laws. Depending on the avenue an individual takes after their mandatory term, they can continue their service in the national Confederate Military which includes all branches of the Confederate Armed Forces; Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, National Guard, Special Forces, Defense Forces and Orbital Defense. The Military is intended to act not only as protector of the people it serves, but also as mediator between disputes of states and individuals, as established in the constitution.

Confederate Military Naval Assets

Confederate Naval Assets
Surface Ships: 261
Submarines: 66
Total: 327

Aircraft Carriers
x4 Fleet Carriers
-CVN-68 Nimitz-class Super Carrier
x2 Strike Carriers
-SCV-01 Anagonia-class Strike Carrier
x17 Light Carriers
-CVL Boxer-class Light Carrier
x5 Amphibious Assault Ships
-LHD-1 Wasp Class Amphibious Assault Ship

Multi-Role Carrier Warships
x12 Battleship Carriers
-BBCVGN-761 Lexington-class Battlecarrier

Battleships
x1 Stealth Battleships
-BBGN North Carolina-class Stealth Battleship
x12 Fast Battleships
-BBGN-861 Confederacy-class Fast Battleship
x12 Reserve Battleships
-BB-61 Iowa-class Battleship

Heavy Cruisers
x15 Guided Missile Cruisers
-CG-47 TICONDEROGA-class Cruiser

Destroyers
x31 Guided Missile Destroyers
-DDG-12 Edmond Goff-class Guided Missile Destroyer
x25 Traditional Destroyers
-DD-963 SPRUANCE-class Destroyer

Frigates
x45 Guided Missile Frigates
-FFG Nightveil Class Guided Missile Frigate

Corvettes(Gunboats)
x58 Coastal Gunboats
-CPG-01 Spartan-class Coastal Patrol Gunboat

Auxiliary Vessels
x7 Auxiliary Destroyer Tender Ship
-ADTS-01 Plymouth City-class Auxiliary Destroyer Tender Ship
x3 Auxiliary Submarine Tender Ship
-ASTS-01 West Island-class Auxiliary Submarine Tender Ship
x12 Amphibious Transport Dock
-LPD-15 Union Bay-class Amphibious Transport Dock

Submarines
x16 Ballistic Missile Submarines
-x4 SSBN Ohio-class Nuclear Submarine
-x12 SSBN-260 Peacekeeper-class Ballistic Missile Nuclear Submarine
x18 Nuclear Attack Submarines
-SSN-85 Thursday-class Nuclear Attack Submarine
x19 Guided Missile Submarines
-SSGN-250 September-class Guided Missile Submarine
x5 Fast Attack Submarines (Training)
-SSN Voleur-class Nuclear Attack Submarine
x1 Advanced Nuclear Attack Submarine (Training)
-SSNA-325 Stiletto-class Advanced SSN
x1 Ballistic Missile Submarine / Guided Missile Submarine (Training)
-ESSBN-225 / ESSGN-225 Estoc-class
x4 Diesel-Electric Submarines (Training)
-SSK Navaja-class Diesel-Electric Submarine
x2 AIP Diesel-Electric Submarines (Training)
-LA-602 Kukri class AIP SSK

Last edited by Anagonia on August 24th, 2020, 3:41 pm, edited 7 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Anagonia
Post subject: Ship and Submarine Designs - Page 1Posted: August 21st, 2020, 1:50 am
Surface Ships

Auxiliary Vessels
1.) ADTS-01 Plymouth City Class Auxiliary Destroyer Tender Ship (Finished)
[ img ]
[ img ]

2.) ASTS-01 West Island Class Auxiliary Submarine Tender Ship (Finished; To be re-shaded later)
[ img ]
[ img ]

3.) LPD-12 Union Bay Class Amphibious Transport Dock (Finished; To be edited later)
[ img ]
[ img ]

Corvette/Gunboat
1.) CPG-01 Spartan Class Gunboat (Finished; Reworked 8-23-2020)
[ img ]
[ img ]

Patrol Craft
1.) CPC-100 P100 Class Coastal Patrol Craft (Finished)

[ img ]
[ img ]

Last edited by Anagonia on August 28th, 2020, 8:09 am, edited 13 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Anagonia
Post subject: Ship and Submarine Designs - Page 2Posted: August 21st, 2020, 1:50 am
Submarines
1.) SSN-85 Thursday Class Nuclear Attack Submarine (Finished)
[ img ]
[ img ]

2.) SSBN-260 Peacekeeper Class Ballistic Missile Nuclear Submarine (Finished; INPUT WELCOME)
[ img ]
[ img ]

Last edited by Anagonia on August 22nd, 2020, 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Anagonia
Post subject: Ship and Submarine Designs - Page 3Posted: August 21st, 2020, 1:50 am
-- Reserved --

[Profile] [Quote]
Anagonia
Post subject: Other Designs - Page 1Posted: August 21st, 2020, 1:51 am
-- Reserved --

[Profile] [Quote]
Anagonia
Post subject: Other Designs - Page 2Posted: August 21st, 2020, 1:51 am
Export Ready Models

Corvettes
1.) CPC-1115 Export C1115 class Coastal Patrol Corvette

[ img ]
[ img ]

Patrol Craft
1.) CPCE-1106 Export 1106 class Coastal Patrol Craft Export

[ img ]
[ img ]

Submarines
1.) SSN-1110 Export 1110 class Nuclear Attack Submarine

[ img ]
[ img ]

Last edited by Anagonia on August 28th, 2020, 8:06 am, edited 6 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Anagonia
Post subject: Re: Confederate States of Anagonia - All DesignsPosted: August 21st, 2020, 1:55 pm
Finished, for now, my SSBN-26 Peacekeeper design. I welcome input.

[ img ]

Last edited by Anagonia on August 23rd, 2020, 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Anagonia
Post subject: Re: Confederate States of Anagonia - All DesignsPosted: August 22nd, 2020, 7:17 pm
Added the ASTS-01 West Island Class Auxiliary Submarine Tender Ship; Input welcome.
[ img ]

Last edited by Anagonia on August 23rd, 2020, 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Confederate States of Anagonia - All DesignsPosted: August 22nd, 2020, 9:29 pm
For the casual reader, it's best that you post new designs directly here vs. giving us an update that a new drawing was posted somewhere buried in the large post above -- personally (and I think I speak for most readers) I am not going to go dig thru your post to find the update. Much easier if the drawing in question can be posted as a new post in the thread ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Anagonia
Post subject: Re: Confederate States of Anagonia - All DesignsPosted: August 23rd, 2020, 4:15 am
Colosseum wrote: *
For the casual reader, it's best that you post new designs directly here vs. giving us an update that a new drawing was posted somewhere buried in the large post above -- personally (and I think I speak for most readers) I am not going to go dig thru your post to find the update. Much easier if the drawing in question can be posted as a new post in the thread ;)
My apologies! I'll make sure to do that from now on. :)

EDIT

Adding both designs that were described in my two posts to the posts. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page 1 2 3 »

Jump to: