Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 »
Anagonia
Post subject: Re: Confederate States of Anagonia - All DesignsPosted: August 23rd, 2020, 11:09 pm
I have completed my rework of my old CPG-01 Spartan-class Gunboat. Here's the results! Input welcome.

[ img ]
[ img ]

For reference on the rework, here's the old designs:

[ img ]
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Anagonia
Post subject: Re: Confederate States of Anagonia - All DesignsPosted: August 24th, 2020, 2:43 pm
Went back and, continuing my work on getting my tender fleet complete, used the West Island-class hull and created a Destroyer Tender. This is the ADTS-01 Plymouth City Class Auxiliary Destroyer Tender Ship. Input welcome!

[ img ]
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Anagonia
Post subject: Re: Confederate States of Anagonia - All DesignsPosted: August 24th, 2020, 9:04 pm
Added in my new Export ready design, the CPC-1115 Export C1115 Class Coastal Patrol Corvette. I plan on utilizing the Spartan-class hull for a few more variations such as anti-submarine and minesweeper.

[ img ]
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Confederate States of Anagonia - All DesignsPosted: August 24th, 2020, 11:33 pm
it's nice to post drawings after drawings, but my I suggest using a little more time on you'r drawings and make them more realistic. I suggest that you have a look at drawings that we have posted in the forum, to see how we do it.

[Profile] [Quote]
Anagonia
Post subject: Re: Confederate States of Anagonia - All DesignsPosted: August 25th, 2020, 12:46 am
heuhen wrote: *
it's nice to post drawings after drawings, but my I suggest using a little more time on you'r drawings and make them more realistic. I suggest that you have a look at drawings that we have posted in the forum, to see how we do it.
I'm unfortunately still a novice compared to artists like yourself, so it's been a learning experience for me. These designs recently done are faulty, I admit, but I promise to improve as best as I can. I've been using my downtime from my experience with COVID-19 to improve my skills. I will be returning to work in the trucking industry shortly so my time will thereafter be limited.

Thank you for the encouragement and the suggestion. I will do my best to get better as I continue my art, and I hope to reach the quality you all produce very soon.

[Profile] [Quote]
Anagonia
Post subject: Re: Confederate States of Anagonia - All DesignsPosted: August 25th, 2020, 12:48 am
I've finished another export model, a submarine this time. Had to rework the Thursday-class SSN a tad, and honestly it came out how I originally wanted her to look instead of the "Akula"-like design I finally went with. Tips and Suggestions always welcome!

[ img ]
[ img ]

Last edited by Anagonia on August 25th, 2020, 1:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
pMASTER
Post subject: Re: Confederate States of Anagonia - All DesignsPosted: August 25th, 2020, 12:52 am
Nice!

Man, you're making me regret the fact my AU is landlocked.

[Profile] [Quote]
Anagonia
Post subject: Re: Confederate States of Anagonia - All DesignsPosted: August 25th, 2020, 12:53 am
pMASTER wrote: *
Nice!

Man, you're making me regret the fact my AU is landlocked.
Dude, I looked at your thread, your art is fantastic! I wanted to say it in your thread but I was afraid you weren't done posting. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
pMASTER
Post subject: Re: Confederate States of Anagonia - All DesignsPosted: August 25th, 2020, 1:13 am
Oh, thanks! I hope you're on the mend, by the way. That's a scary disease.

[Profile] [Quote]
Anagonia
Post subject: Re: Confederate States of Anagonia - All DesignsPosted: August 25th, 2020, 1:25 am
pMASTER wrote: *
Oh, thanks! I hope you're on the mend, by the way. That's a scary disease.
I appreciate it! I am. I went into the hospital for a few days because lungs were failing, but otherwise I've recovered since then.

Right now I'm having fun exploring and improving my MSPaint skills for ships. It's been a fun time with the shipbucket community and I'm trying to enjoy what time I have left before I go back to work.

Thank you for your well wishes and compliments again!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 »

Jump to: