Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
Karle94
Post subject: Re: Scouric Empire stuffPosted: February 28th, 2022, 8:12 pm
There appear to be some wierd coloring error on the bilge keel of that last one.

[Profile] [Quote]
Torpid_Hunter
Post subject: Re: Scouric Empire stuffPosted: February 28th, 2022, 8:15 pm
Karle94 wrote: *
There appear to be some wierd coloring error on the bilge keel of that last one.
I see, I think I was experimenting with the shading for it and forgot to fix it...I'll get to it.

[Profile] [Quote]
Torpid_Hunter
Post subject: Re: Scouric Empire stuffPosted: September 21st, 2022, 9:20 pm
[ img ]

[ img ]

The Skoric Daugrech 1940B class of destroyers. They came into service in 1943, and in rather large numbers to bolster the Skoric navy. The 1940B class bore a powerful anti-aircraft armament, thanks to the dual purpose high-angle 128mm main battery. These had a rather fast traverse, although radar tracking technologies hadn't yet matured enough yet to take full advantage of the powerful weaponry. The main battery was supported by 12 37mm and 8 20mm anti-aircraft cannons. Most unusually for the 1940B was its use of the FL-282, an experimental early helicopter that was used for scouting among other purposes.

[Profile] [Quote]
Torpid_Hunter
Post subject: Re: Scouric Empire stuffPosted: October 15th, 2023, 2:34 am
[ img ]
Pjkt 5005N-II 'Stochlin-II'

The SkMV 'Piscalat' (Pictured above) is apart of the Stochlin-II class of nuclear-powered ballistc missile submarines built for the Skoric navy. They are intended to supplement, but eventually replace the older Stochlin-I Class of submarines. It is able to launch the newer 'Reaper' BKN-6 ballistic missile, capable of delivering 4 MIRV's. The total amount of deliverable nuclear warheads is smaller, however this was considered acceptable, as the range of the missile was said to have 'Increased many fold'. When in its traditional configuration, a Stochlin-II submarine may carry up to 48 warheads. It is rumored that it may also be modified to carry and launch hypersonic cruise missiles, both for land attack and for anti-ship duties. It is not currently known how many are planned to be built, however four of this type have been built and commisioned, and an unknown amount of Stochlin-II's are currently under construction. The systems aboard the ship have been completely revamped, and brought to modern standards by leveraging emerging technologies such as AI.

The Skoric navy submarine 'Piscalat' was the first commisioned ship of the Stochlin-II Class. It gets its namesake from the famous Skoric general Sterr en Piscalat, Who held out against a formidable Ruvian army for 50 days without any supplies or reinforcements.

Ships of this class:

SkMV Piscalat
SkMV Lerenfoy
SkMV Grussvorg
SkMV Autravark

Much like its father class, it suffers from some discoloration to its anechoic tiles. These are not from wear and tear, but rather that the tiles are sourced from factories across the Daugrech. Slightly differing materials and processes cause this discoloration, however they have zero impact to function.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: