Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 7 of 8  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page « 14 5 6 7 8 »
TakasugiEisaku
Post subject: Re: WoWS Ship CataloguePosted: March 16th, 2024, 7:29 pm
waritem wrote: *
TakasugiEisaku wrote: *
heuhen wrote: *

you can do it yourself, it is very easy. This is what Shipbucket rule was made for, that people like you can easily change colors on drawings, your self.

So if you wan't Yamato in wrong color, all you have to do:
- go to Paint on your computer.
- select the pick color tool (the tool that you can pick up the color in the drawing.
- right click on the color you want to change (main color)
- and use left mouse click to select the color you want to change it into. (if you want to make custom colors in paint, just double click on the standard colors in the menu, and you get up the color changer menu)
- select the eraser
- Instead of holding in the right mouse button, you hold in the left mouse button. it will only change the colors you have selected (from the main color to the second color)

easy
i am quite busy as i do not have the time for it as i have other projects that i am working on too many in my hands no time to do it
I can’t believe what i’m reading :shock: :
This forum is for shipbucket not shipmarket..........
uhh what do mean i am not selling stuff or anything i have to many personal projects and unfinished shipbucket images to complete as adding another increases my work load these things take time and time is not on my side as i also have to contened with personal matters

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: WoWS Ship CataloguePosted: March 17th, 2024, 1:11 am
waritem wrote: *

i am quite busy as i do not have the time for it as i have other projects that i am working on too many in my hands no time to do it
I can’t believe what i’m reading :shock: :
This forum is for shipbucket not shipmarket..........
uhh what do mean i am not selling stuff or anything i have to many personal projects and unfinished shipbucket images to complete as adding another increases my work load these things take time and time is not on my side as i also have to contened with personal matters
you should check your translation!

We have persona life and work outside Shipbucket. We do not live to draw a drawing 24/7. Drawing for Shipbucket is just an hobby that we do in our own free time.

We have worklife, family, etc. Shipbucket is just something we do now and then. Not every single day.

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: WoWS Ship CataloguePosted: March 22nd, 2024, 3:59 pm
Forgot to post this one, but here's the Yorck, WGs take on the I/10 cruiser design:
[ img ]

And fresh off the dungeon of forced labo... I mean off the assembly line is the Hizen, one of WGs take on one of the A-140 designs with 12x410mm guns:
[ img ]

Originally the Iwami is just the Hizen with suspiciously large twin 410cm turrets and torpedo launchers replacing the catapults on the stern, but I decided to make her more unique by arming her with the proposed twin turrets housing special 410mm guns:
[ img ]

And lastly, the Izumo. I changed the layout of her secondary battery to something more like what real IJN battleships would have had:
[ img ]

Last edited by Karle94 on March 22nd, 2024, 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
TakasugiEisaku
Post subject: Re: WoWS Ship CataloguePosted: March 22nd, 2024, 5:46 pm
wow i did not expect izumo to be here but it is a nice bonus along with iwami also is iwami's special 410mm is actually 460mm type 94's or other 460mm gun models also when yamato is next

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: WoWS Ship CataloguePosted: March 22nd, 2024, 5:53 pm
It's the 46cm gun. I've done the Yamato, Shinano and No.797, I haven't posted them as I have not yet launched my AU where they are featured.

[Profile] [Quote]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: WoWS Ship CataloguePosted: March 22nd, 2024, 7:05 pm
Awesome work!

The Official IJN Ships & Planes List

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: WoWS Ship CataloguePosted: March 28th, 2024, 2:53 pm
Here´s an alternate form to the Hizen and Iwami with the hull and bow redesigned to be more similar to that of the real A-140 designs. The Izumo follows the basic design from the get-go, but has a more exaggerated bow shape, so I won´t touch on that.
[ img ]

[ img ]

And the most recent new ship; the Maine. I removevd quite a bit of superstructure and regressed some of the guns, namely the 5" and 3" guns from the 50s-60s era enclosed mounts to the mid-late 40s 3" mount and the Midway-style 5"/54 twin mounts. The changes to her superstructure reflects what was done on ships such as the Fargo, Oregon City, Alaska classes as well as the post-PH BB rebuilds and the proposed Nimitz-King redesign of the Illinois and Kentucky. These designs were changed with shorter superstructures for improved positioning and firing-arcs for AA guns, and the Maine in-game is very much not that with her insanely huge and towering superstructure and prominent and heavily armored conning tower, another feature removed from the aforementioned ships.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: WoWS Ship CataloguePosted: March 28th, 2024, 3:39 pm
Beautiful work!

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: WoWS Ship CataloguePosted: April 7th, 2024, 5:20 pm
Here's the Venezia with some corrections to her hull depth and to some degree her AA armament.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: WoWS Ship CataloguePosted: April 8th, 2024, 6:31 am
Another beauty! Excellent work!

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 7 of 8  [ 71 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs” | Go to page « 14 5 6 7 8 »

Jump to: