Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 4 of 4  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4
Parador
Post subject: Re: International Frigate design (for Wesworld)Posted: September 8th, 2010, 1:08 pm
klagldsf wrote:
Uhhh...it would have a hangar and launch facilities on the fantail and probably be on a very different hull.
I am very curious about the appearance of this ship ;)

Thanks for the stats. May be China is interested, i have to check my Excelsheet ....

By the way, nice drawing klagldsf !!!

[Profile] [Quote]
Parador
Post subject: Re: International Frigate design (for Wesworld)Posted: September 16th, 2010, 8:45 am
For the size of the ship it's in my eyes undergunned :( and so it's far too expensive for a small nation.

[Profile] [Quote]
Obsydian Shade
Post subject: Re: International Frigate design (for Wesworld)Posted: November 25th, 2010, 8:18 am
I would so love to use that design for Pallamara, but during this period, there are so many WWII vessels available cheaply, that it isn't even close to a reality. From the end of WWII through the early 1970s, it's the same destroyers upgraded and modified. FRAM anyone?

If it's close enough to cast a shadow, I think the flying house wins initiative.

Bronies are like the Forsworn. Everyone agrees that they are a problem but nobody wants to expend the energy rooting them out.

"That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way."

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 4 of 4  [ 33 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4

Jump to: