Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
klagldsf
Post subject: A quick project for a theoretical from another boardPosted: October 30th, 2010, 6:28 am
ta-da:

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: A quick project for a theoretical from another boardPosted: October 30th, 2010, 7:32 am
Why in the hell are you using the old Mk.37 directors??!

Are the new ones not prevalent enough?

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: A quick project for a theoretical from another boardPosted: October 30th, 2010, 7:36 am
I dunno that was just on the parts sheet posted here besides it's just something I threw together for demonstration purposes at another board and I just decided to post it here too.

[Profile] [Quote]
Dreadnaught
Post subject: Re: A quick project for a theoretical from another boardPosted: October 30th, 2010, 7:41 am
Looks good. Would the 15 inch and 5.9 inch guns be replaced since they aren't USN standard?

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: A quick project for a theoretical from another boardPosted: October 31st, 2010, 2:22 am
Ex-Bismarck? Interesting....

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: A quick project for a theoretical from another boardPosted: October 31st, 2010, 10:08 am
Straight to the Bikini Atoll, don't stop at Jail... :D :lol: :) ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Ashley
Post subject: Re: A quick project for a theoretical from another boardPosted: November 3rd, 2010, 9:29 am
bezobrazov wrote:
Straight to the Bikini Atoll, don't stop at Jail... :D :lol: :) ;)
They wouldn't have refitted it with all that aa and directors and radars to simply blow it up at a nuke site. ;)
But nice idea! Catch a Bismarck and press it into your own navy like in good ole times. :lol:

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs”

Jump to: