Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
Tempest
Post subject: Re: Design Study II/30 - Light Battleship RigaPosted: October 10th, 2016, 9:54 pm
DG_Alpha I really like your back story, the ships coat-of-arms and of coarse the ship itself! Its great to see the post-war design proposal modified in such a way.

German Capital Ship Projects of The First World War

[Profile] [Quote]
Obsydian Shade
Post subject: Re: Design Study II/30 - Light Battleship RigaPosted: October 11th, 2016, 4:23 pm
I love both the design, and the backstory--am looking forward to hopefully seeing more vessels of this nation!

If it's close enough to cast a shadow, I think the flying house wins initiative.

Bronies are like the Forsworn. Everyone agrees that they are a problem but nobody wants to expend the energy rooting them out.

"That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way."

[Profile] [Quote]
csatahajos
Post subject: Re: Design Study II/30 - Light Battleship RigaPosted: October 19th, 2016, 8:44 pm
"I have never seen a warship with offset turrets like this, but perhaps she works." - think about the K class german cruisers (Köln, Königsberg etc.). They have exactly this layout though with cruiser level turrets and much less protrusion into the hull.

[Profile] [Quote]
Obsydian Shade
Post subject: Re: Design Study II/30 - Light Battleship RigaPosted: October 24th, 2016, 7:02 pm
Keep thinking of what a version of this without the offset, and triple 210mm turrets might be like....

If it's close enough to cast a shadow, I think the flying house wins initiative.

Bronies are like the Forsworn. Everyone agrees that they are a problem but nobody wants to expend the energy rooting them out.

"That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way."

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: