Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
Simoncelli553
Post subject: The one that could be a "Canarias Class" spanish cruise ship of the future.Posted: March 13th, 2017, 11:05 pm
[ img ]

Last edited by Simoncelli553 on March 14th, 2017, 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Simoncelli553
Post subject: Re: The one that could be a "Canarias Class" spanish cruise ship of the future.Posted: March 14th, 2017, 5:05 am
[ img ]

Last edited by Simoncelli553 on March 14th, 2017, 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: The one that could be a "Canarias Class" spanish cruise ship of the future.Posted: March 14th, 2017, 10:54 am
hm WHAT!

I see Au-guns
I see drawings drawn by other artist
I see so much ....things

but as an kitbash, not totally crazy

But is it posted in the correct topic, are this something that have been proposed in the real life...

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: The one that could be a "Canarias Class" spanish cruise ship of the future.Posted: March 14th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Hmm, that last one is looking very, very similar to this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/161 ... 202010.png

You will need to add LEUT_East to the credit line before your name since it is basically entirely his ship. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
RegiaMarina1939
Post subject: Re: The one that could be a "Canarias Class" spanish cruise ship of the future.Posted: March 14th, 2017, 3:07 pm
Colosseum wrote: *
Hmm, that last one is looking very, very similar to this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/161 ... 202010.png

You will need to add LEUT_East to the credit line before your name since it is basically entirely his ship. ;)
Identical if you ask me...

RegiaMarina1939

[Profile] [Quote]
sebu
Post subject: Re: The one that could be a "Canarias Class" spanish cruise ship of the future.Posted: March 14th, 2017, 5:53 pm
Also I recognize heuhen's handwriting in the first one...

[Profile] [Quote]
Simoncelli553
Post subject: Re: The one that could be a "Canarias Class" spanish cruise ship of the future.Posted: March 14th, 2017, 6:04 pm
:o :o :o .
I was wrong in design.
I have to admit that yes, it is the same boat but it is not anything that is planned to be built in real life. I did it to see how it was and keep it for me, but it really was not what I was going to upload. I apologize in advance if any of you have offended by making a copy - paste. I say this really was not what I was really going to climb. If I need to delete it now. My apologies again.

[Profile] [Quote]
Simoncelli553
Post subject: Re: The one that could be a "Canarias Class" spanish cruise ship of the future.Posted: March 14th, 2017, 6:06 pm
The design that was really going to come up will appear in brief

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: The one that could be a "Canarias Class" spanish cruise ship of the future.Posted: March 14th, 2017, 7:44 pm
No need to delete - just add the original authors to the credit lines. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: The one that could be a "Canarias Class" spanish cruise ship of the future.Posted: March 14th, 2017, 8:03 pm
And you should post it in Personal design topic.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: