Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ] 
Shigure
Post subject: IJN Battlecruiser IshizuchiPosted: June 23rd, 2017, 2:50 pm
Here is the never built premium tier 4 Japanese battlecruiser from World of Warships, based on the Vickers design 472 battlecruiser. Note: I drew this ship without ever taking a peak at the line drawing. I used the in game model as my reference.

[ img ]
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
kreuzergeschwader
Post subject: Re: IJN Battlecruiser IshizuchiPosted: June 23rd, 2017, 4:32 pm
A verry nice ship in game, the drawing is wounderfull!

[Profile] [Quote]
Keisser
Post subject: Re: IJN Battlecruiser IshizuchiPosted: June 23rd, 2017, 5:11 pm
Come on Tris, using WG names is aint cool dude

[Profile] [Quote]
ccoel
Post subject: Re: IJN Battlecruiser IshizuchiPosted: December 15th, 2017, 8:43 pm
Contact: Website, Yahoo Messenger, AOL, Facebook, Google+, Skype, Twitter, YouTube
I see that swastika there

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: IJN Battlecruiser IshizuchiPosted: December 15th, 2017, 10:00 pm
create drawing
What Wargaming have done to these neverwhere design, is quite interesting. they show how they may have looked like after they was build and put into action. Blueprints only tell half the story on how these ships would look like when they was in service, the other half in knowing how they will look, is coming down to knowledge. Wargaming have there own team doing reachers, diving in archives that we just can dream about having a look inside. They also talk to many experts, when they collect data. So when Wargaming coming with a new ship model, make notice and look beyond the game balance "addons"

ccoel wrote: *
Keisser wrote: *
did I mis something here

[Profile] [Quote]
Keisser
Post subject: Re: IJN Battlecruiser IshizuchiPosted: December 16th, 2017, 11:33 am
heuhen wrote: *
ccoel wrote: *
did I mis something here
Tristan refers to this ship - Vickers design 472 - as "Ishizuchi class", a name made by WG for WoWS. And this is kinda... Strange? to use a fictional name and a word "class" when you talk about a ship that has never been laid down and never got any name.

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: IJN Battlecruiser IshizuchiPosted: December 16th, 2017, 11:38 am
Tristan refers to this ship - Vickers design 472 - as "Ishizuchi class", a name made by WG for WoWS. And this is kinda... Strange? to use a fictional name and a word "class" when you talk about a ship that has never been laid down and never got any name.
Personally, since this is a personal design, albeit still inspired by an actual never-built ship, Tristan/Shigure can pretty much give it whatever name possible and it would work.

-Koko Kyouwakoku (Republic of Koko)
-Koko's carrier-based aircrafts of WWII
-Koko Kaiun Yuso Kaisha - KoKaYu Line (Koko AU spinoff)
-Koko - Civil Aviation

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: IJN Battlecruiser IshizuchiPosted: December 16th, 2017, 12:01 pm
Also, do note his first line in the post:
'Here is the never built premium tier 4 Japanese battlecruiser from World of Warships, based on the Vickers design 472 battlecruiser. Note: I drew this ship without ever taking a peak at the line drawing. I used the in game model as my reference.'
he did not draw the vickers design 472 battlecruiser, which would be in the never build designs section: he drew the WOW battlecruiser based on that design.

[Profile] [Quote]
Keisser
Post subject: Re: IJN Battlecruiser IshizuchiPosted: December 16th, 2017, 2:13 pm
Okay then.

[Profile] [Quote]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: IJN Battlecruiser IshizuchiPosted: December 19th, 2017, 3:08 am
Very nice work! I was actually gifted Ishizuchi in the game, and have used her several times. Now, if only I could use her XP for something without having to expend doubloons to do it...

The Official IJN Ships & Planes List

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs”

Jump to: