Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 3  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3
Karle94
Post subject: Re: American Dreadnoughts - Possible AlternativesPosted: December 5th, 2018, 6:16 pm
I have posted design 1 for the CC01, Americas first battlecruiser study. Hope you like it.

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: American Dreadnoughts - Possible AlternativesPosted: December 6th, 2018, 9:16 am
What is the machinery layout of the battlecruiser?
Are the forward turbines abreast the en echelon turrets (which I assume drive the outer shafts)? There doesn't seem to be much room for the turbine room for the inner shafts given the aft boiler room is so far aft. It looks pretty cramped.

But overall its a good looking design.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: American Dreadnoughts - Possible AlternativesPosted: December 6th, 2018, 10:58 am
Her layout is the same as the Dante Alighieri, It may be a bit cramped, but I assume it was like that for most ships of this period. Especially considering that America was behind countries like Britain when it came to machinery technology.

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: American Dreadnoughts - Possible AlternativesPosted: January 23rd, 2019, 5:13 am
I have added 4 designs for the Delaware class as well as a design 2 for the CC01 United States battlecruiser line.

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: American Dreadnoughts - Possible AlternativesPosted: March 7th, 2019, 7:16 am
I've added an Americanized version of the Rividavia on page one.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 3  [ 25 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3

Jump to: