|heuhen wrote: *||December 11th, 2018, 7:49 am|
- shadow, should be dark, when facing away from light source, but light facing toward the light.... You have dark shadow facing both way!
- rider doesn't need any shadow
- bow is totally wrong, compared to the model, try be a little more accurate toward the original source.
- oh before I forget, you have to many windows compared to the model!
- If you can understand, the light shines from the upper right,so all the surface which on the Left side or underside or both of them are dark.The tail shadow is correct.
- What's the meaning of 'rider'?You mean the 'rudder' ？
- I changed the hull lines.This is personal design,of course not copy the original design.Geddes's teardrop hull Lines design is totally infeasible,that will increase too much wave making resistance.
- I can adding windows whatever I want，