Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 4 of 4  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: London treaty Gunboat ChallengePosted: January 16th, 2020, 6:30 pm
Ok, the submitions are now closed. Thanks for participants. Ill try to get up the poll as soon as possible.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: London treaty Gunboat ChallengePosted: January 19th, 2020, 7:45 am
Allright, here is the poll:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... g/viewform

Provided by Kiwi Imperialist. Many thanks to him
Ill et this run 24th Janurary (next friday) and in next weekend we hopefully get the score setled and new challenge will be announced

[Profile] [Quote]
Kiwi Imperialist
Post subject: Re: London treaty Gunboat ChallengePosted: January 25th, 2020, 10:34 am
Gollevainen closed the London Treaty gunboat challenge poll a few hours ago. Due to a hiccup on my part, the results were inaccessible. After sharing the appropriate file and some compiled data, I have been given the green light to present the outcome of the challenge. Sixteen people responded, so thank you to the six who completed the poll on the final day and those who voted earlier. Everyone who participated also deserves a round of applause. There was a lot of variety in a limited scope, and some of the drawings were excellently detailed.

[ img ]

Congratulations to Trainspite for the Aurora class, which is a clear winner in this challenge. Charguizard achieved second place with the Gier class, and TigerHunter1945 was third with the Sakarya class. Blackbuck should also be mentioned, as the Patrun 35 drawing was a single point behind TigerHunter1945’s and a mere two points behind Charguizard’s. Hood should also be recognise for achieving the highest score in the design realism category, with other categories being topped by participants already mentioned.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: London treaty Gunboat ChallengePosted: January 26th, 2020, 11:02 am
Congratulations to Trainspite, a well deserved win.
This was a hard fought contest with a lot of very good designs and superb artwork.

I'm quite chuffed to the get highest realism score despite putting in novel features such as BD gun mounts and diesel engines, though my originality score was lower so its swings and roundabouts really!

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
Trainspite
Post subject: Re: London treaty Gunboat ChallengePosted: January 27th, 2020, 5:36 pm
Now that not otherwise engaged and able to respond...

I was definitely not expecting that, this is only my sixth SB drawing, and while I believe I am improving, I thought that breaking into the top three would be too hopeful on my part!

I must echo what Kiwi has said already and commend the efforts of Blackbuck, Charguizard, Hood, TigerHunter, Armoured man and Shigure in particular as I can remember rating their entries higher than my own. They are fantastic drawings.

I'm pleased with how my entry came out, plenty of room for editing it into further designs along the line. Although I should have spent more time on the camouflage, it was very much an improvisation.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 4 of 4  [ 35 posts ]  Return to “Drawing Challenges” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4

Jump to: