Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 50 of 123  [ 1226 posts ]  Go to page « 148 49 50 51 52123 »
gordo8000
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: January 23rd, 2012, 8:47 pm
Someone really should add the KAI T50 to that trainers list

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: January 23rd, 2012, 9:25 pm
I recall seeing one somewhere. I'm sure of it. Either that or I'm going daft.

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: January 23rd, 2012, 9:33 pm
Klag drew one. It's on the 4th Gen sheet (that I really need to finish).

[Profile] [Quote]
gordo8000
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: January 24th, 2012, 8:27 pm
Is it by chance in this thread?

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: February 3rd, 2012, 5:21 am
Sheriff, why did you feel the need to update my F-101B?

[Profile] [Quote]
Sheriff
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: February 3rd, 2012, 5:45 am
The only other Voodoo I am aware of were on a chart (Modern Fighters-1.png) which I have placed in my attachment. Not sure if it's yours.

In the previous version, the nozzles are definitely not correct. The shape of the radome and canopy are also incorrect. The F-101B has ventral fins flanking the weapons bay which are missing on the previous version.

All of that said, the F-101B is not an aircraft that lends itself to SB scale drawing. I have started an FD scale F-101B.

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: February 3rd, 2012, 6:50 am
Sheriff wrote:
The only other Voodoo I am aware of were on a chart (Modern Fighters-1.png) which I have placed in my attachment. Not sure if it's yours.

In the previous version, the nozzles are definitely not correct. The shape of the radome and canopy are also incorrect. The F-101B has ventral fins flanking the weapons bay which are missing on the previous version.

All of that said, the F-101B is not an aircraft that lends itself to SB scale drawing. I have started an FD scale F-101B.
Yeah, they are mine. You are quite right in the fact that it isn't a good candidate for SB scale, it is tough to get super accurate, but your engines are off too, so we are at an impasse, lol. That being said, if you would be willing to do a RF-101 and a F-101A/C, in FD scale, I'd appreciate it.

[Profile] [Quote]
Sheriff
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: February 3rd, 2012, 7:50 am
I'll do it. I have source material for the F-101A/C. RF-101A/C source material shouldn't be hard to come by.

[Profile] [Quote]
ONI-Defense
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: February 15th, 2012, 8:01 pm
To add to Ace's Ace Combat aircraft I finished up the ASF-X from AC: Assault Horizon's DLC Content.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Biancini1995
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: February 18th, 2012, 9:40 pm
very good ONI-Defense

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 50 of 123  [ 1226 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion” | Go to page « 148 49 50 51 52123 »

Jump to: