Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 12 of 123  [ 1226 posts ]  Go to page « 110 11 12 13 14123 »
Lazer_one
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: November 29th, 2010, 2:46 pm
Gollevainen wrote:
This is good guideline.

Thougth I think the most proplematic part in planes has always been the scaling...it comes expecially tricky when using MS paint that really is crappy program for that.
In order to get the rigth scaling I use normally MS Picture Manager on jpg files just after the cropping step. The default option is just a scaling percentage but it is also possible to define the image length giving the number of pixels. It works perfectly.
Then I open the file with MS Paint and I proceed saving it as png.

Lazer_One's Worlist - Updated 2021

Documentation is always welcome here

Lazer_One's Blog

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: November 29th, 2010, 3:24 pm
Paint.NET offers both percentage and defined length scaling.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: November 29th, 2010, 3:53 pm
Portsmouth Bill wrote:
Speaking of which, I've just done a another Westland Wasp, as I wasn't happy with the older ones: I'll post it.
TT.TT couln't have done that earlier? TT.TT did the one for the dutch parts sheet only a month ago...... well, onto redoing it then......

could you post one without colours on it?

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: November 29th, 2010, 4:30 pm
I was just about too when I went back through the thread and found another updated on one of Klaglsf's sheets. I'll check the two and see if mine is worth putting up, if not best stick with Klag's

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: November 29th, 2010, 8:24 pm
I'd like to see it Bill. At this scale what looks right is sometimes better than detail alone. Anyway we need to sort out which Wasp to use!

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: November 30th, 2010, 8:31 am
I'll post on the other sheet. I found the the one on Klags sheet first on a drawing, but couldn't find the relevant sheet then. I made some changes myself while getting it airborne, and then I found the actual sheet. There isn't much diference - both are a vast improvement over the earlier version, but of course, I prefer mine :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: PlanebucketPosted: November 30th, 2010, 8:33 am
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: November 30th, 2010, 2:37 pm
the new wasp looks good to me..... but could you please post one without decals (or without colour at all ;) ) for modification for other navies (in my case, the dutch of course)

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: November 30th, 2010, 9:35 pm
The only thing regarding the Wasp is the blue panel lines for the windows. As a purist I feel the windows should be outlined black as is the standard. Other than that it looks nifty!

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
MihoshiK
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: November 30th, 2010, 10:01 pm
Portsmouth Bill wrote:
Speaking of which, I've just done a another Westland Wasp, as I wasn't happy with the older ones: I'll post it.
Awesome little bird!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 12 of 123  [ 1226 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion” | Go to page « 110 11 12 13 14123 »

Jump to: