Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 22 of 123  [ 1226 posts ]  Go to page « 120 21 22 23 24123 »
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 5th, 2011, 12:03 pm
Maybe. I'm not skilled in how to do with combinating links, but on my own pc I've done that with my ship data base. Of course it demand an effort but not much. I reckon it would be some kind of simular doing the links, but naturally I can't be sure :?

All relevant Coat of Arms

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 5th, 2011, 12:10 pm
yes, but how many planes you think there are drawn? and how many nations? I think that goes well over 1000 links....

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 5th, 2011, 1:54 pm
acelanceloet wrote:
yes, but how many planes you think there are drawn? and how many nations? I think that goes well over 1000 links....
Yeah 8-) That's the problem! A solution could be to make a thread where links to new planes (and also for ships and vehicles) are placed, and then over time, when you need a plane (or ship etc.) which you find elsewhere then put it in the data base. With so many items it have to been make with passience, but better sooner than later ;)

All relevant Coat of Arms

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 5th, 2011, 3:18 pm
That's the whole reason we have parts sheets. There have been several aircraft sheets during the life of Shipbucket and most of them reside in the old forum site.
Really the pace of drawing outstrips any parts sheet we can make since its out of date before its even posted!
Also the planebucket thread is purely for posting aircraft drawings when complete, not any kind of "yeah that's cool" type posts. Those should be left to this thread. That way its easier to find what you want without trawling through masses of posts.

As was agreed years ago anyone drawing an aircraft should really be doing blank (either white or shaded grey) and a national aircraft. Why people insists on drawing an aircraft in every single national marking is beyond me. There is no need to, let someone do it if they want it for a particular project. Anyway how many of these have ever been used on a shipbucket drawing except for the carrier-based types and naval helicopters? Learjets and 707s look cool but don't add anything to SB in the SB scale. Maybe folks should be looking to the FD scale for their favourite aircraft?

Myself I paste the new aircraft that attract my fancy onto one of the older plane sheets but its too massive to post here.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 5th, 2011, 4:43 pm
I just have three folders labeled Landbased, Shipbased and Helicopters. With the exception of the harriers and a few other planes it works perfectly well.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Demon Lord Razgriz
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 6th, 2011, 2:11 am
Hood wrote:
Anyway how many of these have ever been used on a shipbucket drawing except for the carrier-based types and naval helicopters? Learjets and 707s look cool but don't add anything to SB in the SB scale.
They're done I think for possible use in AUs on those Aircraft Sheets.

Atlas V
Delta II/III
Project Constellation
Soyuz series

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 6th, 2011, 10:06 pm
paul_541 wrote:
Thiel wrote:
Gentlemen, I give you the Canadair CL-84 Dynavert!
[ img ]
Can you doing it with normal colors ?

Thanks and greetings. ;)
The CX-113 (Or was it 131?) is in the works. Thankfully as early V/STOL projects go it's fairly well documented in the public domain.

Oh and when replying to the Planebucket, you should do it here. The planebucket is for aircraft only.

Worklist

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 6th, 2011, 10:37 pm
Thiel wrote:
[
The CX-113 (Or was it 131?) is in the works. Thankfully as early V/STOL projects go it's fairly well documented in the public domain.

Oh and when replying to the Planebucket, you should do it here. The planebucket is for aircraft only.
CX-131. The CH-113 was the Canadian Sea Knight.

I've been thinking about doing the (X)C-142, but I'll send you what I have if you want to get it done.

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 6th, 2011, 10:46 pm
I think I'm mostly done with it, but I'd like to have a look at what you have.

Worklist

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 7th, 2011, 4:44 am
This is just a heads up everyone: I just finished a cursory check of the Airbus drawings with DLR, and it seems that most if not all of them are off by one degree or another.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 22 of 123  [ 1226 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion” | Go to page « 120 21 22 23 24123 »

Jump to: